1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tracking besides sales

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wskmm, Feb 5, 2007.

If someone uses a landing page for a CB product, how can they tell how many visitors to their landing page clicked through to the actual CB product page whether or not they purchased the product?

wskmm, Feb 5, 2007 IP
  2. Michael.T.Toth

Michael.T.Toth Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm interested in knowing this also...

Michael.T.Toth, Feb 5, 2007 IP
  3. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    In order to tell how many people are clicking on the links to product pages, you'll need a tracking tool to tell you what links are being clicked. There's a few of these out there - a very helpful one is My Linker at the Wealthy Affiliate. Otherwise, you could build your own out of javascript & php, or find one of the other tracking programs out there.

-T

Telmari, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  4. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to have a program that help you to track your affiliate links. I am with the ultimate Marketing Center and we have a tracker integrated.

You can find some stuff online for free. A good tool to track everything is adtrackzgold.

Franck S, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  5. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    google has one, in analytics....just put the java script code so called urachin tracker on that specific URL that u wana track and it will track how many visited it....

cheers, Rob

wounded1987, Feb 6, 2007 IP