1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

tracking amazon traffic | is it possible?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by adwaitk007, Nov 18, 2012.

Hello,
    I am noob to the Amazon and this question will definitely prove this.

Actually I signed up for the affiliate program in 2010 and with very little knowledge . I don't remember actually what I did that time but just a month ago after complete understanding i opened my 1st proper store http://store.sportsstatsblog.com/ . Now yesterday I received my 1st commission but when I checked the details the product is under the tracking id which is very old and now it started receiving many clicks. I checked my tracking id for new store and it's assigned properly to the newly created id for that perticular shop.And the products receiving clicks are also also not related to my current store. So my question is, can I track form exactly where the traffic coming from???

I mean to say can i find the store which i may opened in past or address of the place from where my id is getting hits?

Regards,
    Adwait

adwaitk007, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  2. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try searching on sameid.net for your tracking ID.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    freelancewebaz, Nov 19, 2012 IP