1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Tower Defense Games Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dadaas, Apr 14, 2014.

I m selling my website because i dont have time to maintain it. Nobody work on the website for few years, only job i did was keep wordpress and plugins updated.

This website is based on myarcade plugin and it have some other nice plugins inside. All games are tower defense or some kind of alternative tower defense games. Description of the games are unique.

dadaas, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi what are earnings then?

Mkcoy, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  3. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wont lie to you, earnings are closer to zero than to 1 dollar. I did not optimize adds, did not do any promotions. this website was first made on AVP script then converted to wordpress and now is myarcade, but since converting it i did not do anything.

On AVP arcade it was making like 1 euro per day. But back then i was working every day on promoting games and adding new stuff and i was ranked.

dadaas, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  4. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/manuelaat.482715/ is not responding, he logs in but just ignores my messages so i will sell to anyone who offers me same amount or bigger than 20$ or i will sell to second bidder.

Let me know, as well we all should report the guy for wasting our time.

dadaas, May 12, 2014 IP
  5. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All bidders did not respond so i relisted the sale. i will sale to highest bidder, thanks

dadaas, Jul 1, 2014 IP