1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TOS question - URL masking and switching ads to different website

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by mwill, Apr 11, 2008.

Hello, lets say I have an adsense website with content about bears, zebras, elephants and goats (hypothetical) and another website with a total focus on just goats that gets 10 times the traffic. Can I remove the ads on the animal variety site and place them on the goat site without asking Google?
    Also, the goat website uses URL masking but half the visitors come from the masked domain name and the other half from the goating.blog.com domain. Can you do this with Adsense or do I need to let Google know about both or do they know it comes from the same location?

Thanks in advance.

mwill, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  2. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can have you adsense ads on as many sites as you wish.

Masking, forwarding, redirecting, framing... these all are difficult to answer, but its better not to have them. It's really relative. If google finds it suspicious, you're out. My advice is to either remove it, or ask google first.

JohnS0N, Apr 12, 2008 IP