1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Torrent and video streaming on wordpress

Discussion in 'PHP' started by l337m4n, Oct 27, 2012.

I don't know if this is the right area to ask this but it seems like it is.

I'm looking for someone to help me set up a private website who mainly has experience using php / wordpress / everything.

I know wordpress probably isn't the best way to go but in the long run having to hire someone to make a site from the ground up would be a lot more expensive.

I believe wordpress can handle registration, subscriptions, and other features pretty easy but there are features i want that are not readily available.

Mainly i need help with website/theme design then a stripped down Torrent Tracker (TBDEV,TBsource) DB integration so when people signup they are also in the tracker DB, a way to securely stream video from the host or remote server with no hotlinking outside it the website and a wordpress plugin to automatically monitor the host/remote servers and post files to their respective categories via a name & extension filter. And quite a few other small features, but i believe these are the hardest to implement.

The site is a private internal project never to hit the public webernets after it's completion. And if one person had the chops to pull all this together then you would be the first one i call to build a better version from the ground up when the time comes.

Just message me a quote on what certain features you can get done.

If you think somehow this can't be done via wordpress then please tell me and maybe you can tell me a way it could be done if you can.

[Maketextbig] because [/makeitreallybig]

I have no idea what i am doing.
    [​IMG]

l337m4n, Oct 27, 2012 IP