1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Top Viral Buzz - Viral New wordpress web site with Premium Theme Premium Plugins

Discussion in 'Sites' started by silent storm, Jul 31, 2017.

This website is a viral new wordpress based hosted on VPS (VULTR)

Why are you selling this site?

It's a Viral website, I don't have time to manage it and add new unique stories/content everyday.

How is it monetized?
    Adsense, and it can be monetised with other ads network

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, a New facebook page if the buyer want it it has just 70 likes from US

How much time does this site take to run?
    its already running and has unique viral content, it need just some advertising or any source of traffic

What challenges are there with running this site?
    The mean challenge here is to update new content everyday to go viral and bring traffic

What you get if you buy this site?
    - the VPS account on VULTR.com (monthly charge : 5$)
    - the domain name (godaddy) will expire until 06/2018 => cost : 12$
    - A very popular Premium wordpress theme "BIMBER" for viral content has the max CTR for adsense ads => cost : 69$
    - The Premium version of the plugin WP QUADS PRO to manage easily your ads for any ads network or native ads => cost : 58$
    - All 15 unique articles and stories => cost : 50$

How to transfer it to the buyer?
    - The content : I will provide you the access details (username and password) to the (vultr vps) account so you can change it with your own

- The domain name : i will push it to your account (godaddy)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    silent storm, Jul 31, 2017 IP