1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top Ten Tennis Player Biggest Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by students-forum, Nov 21, 2009.

Domain : tennisplayersname.com * Please click to find out what it is*

* Domain Registrar
    GoDaddy - Has been registered for over two years since August.

* Expiry Date

9/2/2010

* End Date/Time

30th November 2009 00:00 GMT. (I reserve the right to not sell at anytime before this closing date)

* Price (or Starting Bid + BIN)

100$ and BIN 2000$

* Traffic
    I've had as much as nearly 10,000 in a month when the website first started but this has gradually declined as I haven't been updating the site as much as I've liked. It averages around between 1500-6000 unique visitors a month depending on the tennis season.

* Revenue
    Pretty limited, maybe around 100$ but I don't have adsense on the site anymore this was only for a short while after the launch. I've had affiliates on the website and made some money off that as well.

Reasons for selling etc
    I'm a huge tennis fan and player and registered this website before this player reached the top 20 . I think he's around the top 10 at this current moment.

The domain is <hisname>.com and was registered 2 years ago. I developed it thoroughly and because I'm now at University i haven't had much time to update it in the past year.

It is number one/two in google when you google his name. Which is where we get our traffic from. With more development and a stable community its worth a lot.

This site has huge potential particularly during grand slams when traffic absolutely rockets.

The domain name itself is worth at least 1k IMO. As this player is very characteristic and is known to be a personality on court.

Ps. The player is young and has at least 7-8 more years playing time at the top level of mens tennis.

students-forum, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  2. melack

melack Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $100 bid here

melack, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  3. students-forum

students-forum Well-Known Member