1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top SEO Mistakes

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Anne86, Apr 27, 2011.

1. etali

etali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I took "link building like idiots" to mean focusing on quantity of links above all else. There's no point getting bad quality links, and there's no point getting good links if you have really bad content. It's a complete package that's needed.

etali, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  2. wadeinni

wadeinni Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with this point. Most people new to SEO and building links don't realize that gaining 5 great dofollow backlinks from top sites in their niche does tremendously more for their search engine ranking than building 50 low quality links especially from sites that have no relevance to their niche.

wadeinni, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  3. fr00z

fr00z Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have a blog, always link back to other blog posts on your site.

fr00z, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  4. wadeinni

wadeinni Peon

Best Answers:
    A Google employee at Google Webmaster Central actually said a clever way to fight spammers and site scrapers is to put a linkback to every article you create in the articles themselves. This way when site scrapers copy each page code they also copy that html code with the linkback to that page. The drawbacks though are that even though you get the linkback, it's low quality and if you provide rss feeds of those articles to services like feedburner, those links are prominently hyperlinked and displayed. This deters many people from pulling in your feeds.

wadeinni, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  5. plema123

plema123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When I do my first website I did all this mistakes. But over the years,I learn this things.But from time to time I still do this mistakes :)

plema123, Apr 27, 2011 IP