1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top of the Search Results?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dp-user-1, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Very Nice Dan Schulz, you spent lot of time to advice your DP fellow beings. Much Appreciated. Greens for you.

Mr_Kumar, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  2. dp-user-1

dp-user-1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very, sorry Dan, didn't notice your post. Reading it now.

dp-user-1, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  3. dp-user-1

dp-user-1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dan, I finally got around to reading your post (I'm sure you can guess why it took so long ;)).

First off, thank you very much for dedicating the time and energy you did to better my site. I've still got some cleanup to do on that other project of mine, but I'll definitely get started on some of these changes. I've already changed the title and META tags.

My only concern is that multiple pages will take away from the simple design of the site. By design I mean structure, not graphics. I figured that visitors want one thing, and that's to compress their files and go. Maybe I need to reconsider this, however.

I'm glad you think the site has potential. It had been put on the back burner for a few weeks due to another project, but I'll get back to work on it and improve it for both the search engines and the users.

Thanks again,
    Peter

dp-user-1, Dec 22, 2007 IP
  4. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem, Peter. I do know of a way to make a site appear to have multiple pages while using a single HTML file, but it requires JavaScript. I have the script on my hard drive, but I didn't write it. If you want, I can show it to you - and tell you where I got it (attribution is fun).

Dan Schulz, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  5. denisangelov

denisangelov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Dan Schulz You did a great job I love it can you check my site www.myvideowish.com and pm me with your opinion ? Please I'll be very thankful:)

denisangelov, Dec 23, 2007 IP