1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Top Notch Keywords | Exact Local USA Searches, $1+ CPC, EMD and Low Competition |

Discussion in 'Services' started by smekersmeker, Dec 30, 2011.

If you're tired of searching for keywords all day and want to outsource this boring task then you've come to the right place!

I am providing:

A Low Competition Keyword
    With 1k+ Local USA Searches
    And $1+ CPC
    And number of backlinks needed for top spot
    And Ofcourse an EMD​

After ordering you will get your keyword sent to you within 48 hours or more depending on the workload

Is your website struggling to reach top spot in Google even after spending hefty amount of money for SEO?

Is your website not getting expected traffic even after reaching the top spot in Google?

Is your website getting loads of traffic after reaching the top spot in Google, but no earnings?

If your answer is yes for any of the above questions, then you were going after the wrong keywords! Let me do the boring and risky job for you. I will do the keyword research and give you well researched profitable keywords which fits the following criteria:

Search count – Guaranteed average exact global and exact local (country-US) search count more than 1000.

Approximate CPC – We all know that Google Adsense is one of the best ways to monetize any blog or website and it is very profitable so you will get keywords with Approximate CPC ranging from $0.50 to $10.

Easy to rank – Analyzing keyword SEO competition is where I spend more time to make sure that the keyword is easy to rank with little SEO work. All the on-site/off site SEO factors of the top 10 sites are evaluated manually and the same is verified using Market Samurai.

Monetizable keywords – Keywords can be monetized via Adsense, CPA networks, Amazon and other affiliate programs. I will come up with some ideas for monetization and share it with you.

Exact match domain – If you believe EMD is a must for ranking well in SERPs, then you are wrong! There are tons of sites out there ranking well in Google without EMD. I can show you many real time proofs for the same. PM me for the proof as I don’t want to expose someone’s niche to public. Still if you prefer EMD, I can provide you the same.

Here's a screenshot of today's gathered keywords ready to sell,if you want pick one of those,if not I'll get you a new one

[​IMG]

Price per Keyword: 7$ (Only until January 7)​

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
    smekersmeker, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  2. sonobby1

sonobby1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I thought I would try this service as its only $7, and I was pleasantly surprised. Ive got my keyword, its as Smekersmeker
    says, its got an exact search of 1400 us searches per month. It has a CPC of "1.40, and he told me how many backlinks I need to get this site to the top.
    Oh and on top of that I have the .com
    Pretty good service I have to say.
    Thanks

sonobby1, Jan 1, 2012 IP