1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TOP - 6 of services that I use in the Mobile marketing every day

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by JonBell16, May 27, 2016.

Hello forum users!
    Today I want to show you my top 6 services for mobile marketing analytics
    Maybe someone of you it will be useful , unsubscribe!

1.Countly: Countly is an open-source mobile app analytics tool that supports Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry apps. The tool not only supports native SDK but also support Appcelerator Titanium and Unity3D SDKs that are world leading cross-platform mobile application platforms.

2. Adobe Anayitics: Adobe provides both web and mobile analytics. Its mobile services SDK provides a single method of data collection for either native apps written in Objective C or hybrid apps based on HTML5. It provides data visualizations and detailed insights about user-engagement, retention and monetization.

3. Amazon Mobile Analytics: Amazon mobile app analytics gives you metrics such as daily active users (DAU), monthly active users (MAU), new users, sticky factor (DAU divided by MAU), number of sessions, average sessions per DAU, average revenue per DAU, average revenue per paying DAU, Day 1, 3, and 7 retention and week 1, 2 and 3 retention and event tracking.

4. AdMobiSpy: Is the first service of mobile advertising tracking. you have the opportunity of concise definition of the most profitable ad formats. You can choose appropriate networks with the most active and appreciative target audience for every product or service by yourself.

5. Amplitude: Amplitude offers an easy setup mobile app analytics solution with just a single line of code implemented to your app. You can track daily, weekly, monthly active users and get access to metrics such as sessions, retention, device types, platform, country, language, app version, location and more. Their SDK logs in everything even if the user is offline, events are stored locally on the phone and uploaded when the user comes back.

6. Heatmaps: If you have an iOS app and are in need of a usability analytics solution this is the tool for you. You can view interactive graphs of user navigation flows and get a graph of daily user engagement rate based on touches, gestures, views, sessions and navigation. You can also discover device orientation preferences and track finger gestures.

JonBell16, May 27, 2016 IP
  2. JonBell16

JonBell16 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! Guys, need your advice. I am engaged in mobile marketing, just over a year. During this time, went on a good pace, there is an extra charge access to AdMobiSpy, often it helps to work. But the funny thing is that all this time I merged traffic without tracking. Actually the question: how do you use tracking? What do you advise? And if you have the opportunity to throw off please manuals to configure, thanks :)

JonBell16, Jun 9, 2016 IP