1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top 16 Domains with High trust Flow and Domain Authority Where you Can Get Backlinks for Free

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mitchel J, Sep 26, 2018.

Hello, this is my post here. I can across this list and I jotted down some websites where you can get high authority backlinks to your website. Hopes this helps someone.

1. Facebook (DA 100) – Whenever you create a facebook page, you can leave a link to your website.

2. Twitter (DA 100) - Creating a profile is super easy, and so is putting a link on here too

3. Youtube (DA100)- YouTube channel not only allows you to put 1 backlink on their website, but up to 5 on the channel page. This is great to link to your website as well as other social media sites.

4. Google my business- (DA 100) – Every business should be set up their Google My Business page. This is a great way to get a link from Google itself.

5. LinkedIn - (DA 100) Millions of people today use this site to not only meet others, but to link out to their own websites.

6. Pinterest- (DA 100) When you create your profile, you can put your link back to your main site.

7. Stumbleupon- (DA 98) This social bookmarking website allows to add your other social media profiles to it, as well a bookmark your main site, this gives you tons of links.

8. Disqus- (DA 97) Your Disqus profile gives you a chance to place your backlink on this great website.

9. SlideShare-(DA 95) Slideshare also allows you to link back to your main site, as well as link out to your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn profiles.

10. Dailymotion- (DA 94) Dailymotion, similar to what appears on the YouTube channel page, you can add 5 other social media websites, so make sure you add your main site, along with 4 other social profiles too.

11. Soundcloud- (DA 93)

12. Diigo (DA 92)

13. Scribd- (DA 92)

14. About- (DA 90)

15. Crunchbase- (DA 86

16. Scoop.it (DA 86)

Mitchel J, Sep 26, 2018 IP