1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top 100 Clickbank Affiliate is Ready To Answer Your Questions

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by poweredbyambition, Jan 30, 2011.

1. UnIcOrN2k11

UnIcOrN2k11 Member

Best Answers:
    lol..now you are talking..alright great stuff thanks dude!! I hope I will get some more information on this thread!

UnIcOrN2k11, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  2. stall022

stall022 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on becoming an Apex member.

You said you outsourced your articles, I was just curious if you are using a United States or overseas supplier? How long did it take you to find a quality service?

Thanks

stall022, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  3. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think that means we should stay away from those products that are collecting email addresses etc. Because they will convert less than the ones who only have a order button and stuff like that. Am I right?

newbie191, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  4. seoservicescontract

seoservicescontract Peon

Best Answers:
    I am beginner here and don't know more about affiliate marketing. So, just wanted to know 1 question that is what is best methods to promote ClickBank product?

seoservicescontract, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  5. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on making in the top 100 :)

I am vendor but still I would like to understand the article marketing in more details. How do you build the backlinks to your articles? Forum links, Social media, edu links? Manual submission, automatic submission? Do you prefer quality or quantity of the articles? To which directory do you submit them? Do you spin them and submit to other directories then the major ones?

I hope I did not ask too much questions, but I am interested in this type of marketing in more details, since it is the probably the one I have never done much in...

Thank you for your time

centarec, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  6. dabber2008

dabber2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you give me some advise on recruiting affiliates to promote my product?

Thanks in advance

dabber2008, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  7. benchrest

benchrest Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had very little luck selling clickbank stuff. I advertise about 20 clickbank products but no sales, just clicks from tire kickers. I have had alot better luck selling amazon products but as far as clickbank junk, nothing. Very hard to get people to buy what they offer. I have had blog posts end up No.1 on google, of course my affilate link in there and no takers. Might give up on them and not waist my time trying to get a sale

benchrest, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  8. wenwon

wenwon Peon

Best Answers:
    if you could list the best affiliate marketing books that can teach someone to be a top earner, what would they be? anyone can answer this actually.

wenwon, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  9. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I heard only 2 % of the clickbank affiliates make any money. The other 98% only help to make email lists for CB vendors. Most people that brag about making big monies here with CB are probably those who are either looking to promote their signature links or want to collect some reputation here.

newbie191, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  10. spendabuck

spendabuck Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello I am very new to all this and have a couple of dumb questions:

Can you explain or give an example when someone said: 'they collect email addresses on the sales page."

Also: "pre sell on the landing page." Obviously I dont know much about this. Perhaps these questions will help other newbies.

Thanks a lot.

spendabuck, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  11. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's not always the case, opt-in can increase the conversion rates. If your potential lead did not converted in a sale, the vendor of that product has another chance to convert that lead. If that opt-in wasn't there your lead would be lost.

Sign in the opt-in of a product you want to promote and check if your cookie is still there, and that way you can find out how there funnel works.

Nothing wrong with capturing e-mails of potential leads, just make sure your cookie doesn't get lost.

koahost, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  12. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Question to op, how many websites do you have? how long before they rank in google?

g36, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  13. phenominal

phenominal Peon

Best Answers:
    question. What SEO strategies do you use to promote your landing pages?

Thanks.

phenominal, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  14. sushilfame

sushilfame Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well , i like your thread and glad to see that you are responding us with real seniority. thanks for giving your costly time .

Well , you are having a great success with CB so no doubt you do outsource and also suppose to have a personal staff to do concerning stuffs . I am from india and doing with CB as an affiliate for almost 2 years now . i won't say that i am not making money with it ,so far its my primary source for earnings (near 25k last year) but thing is what, i need ,to speed up my work is outsourcing since i have a limited staff to do things so thinking to start outsourcing . As far as outsourcing concern , i am totally new so can you please answer my a few questions regarding Outsourcing

Question - places which you do personally recommend to use for outsourcing work like content ,link building etc because i also prefer SEO ?

Question- things i need to care while hiring a person online ?

thanks in advance

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
    sushilfame, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  15. anakrantau

anakrantau Member

Best Answers:
    can I get into your circle top network?
    I want to know and reach your resources, outsources and business friends/jv ect.
    I can spent a dollar to get in to your network.
    thanks.

anakrantau, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  16. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't be concerned if I am building a list, but yes I am and some peoples revenue is soley from there list, mine is not. It's only a small percentage of my revenue. I would recommend that you build a list and a relationship with your subscribers.

It's ok.. but it's not the typical landing page I'm used to seeing or making myself. I'd take the adsense off and focus on a product. Check out copyblogger.com

thanks.. a team in the UK that I luckily found about 5 years ago. I recommend you read this post for some insight on hiring writers.. www.shoemoney.com/2011/02/08/6-things-i-learned-from-sifting-through-724-blogger-emails/

It's not necessarily true with every vendor.. Some vendors are shady, others are not. Most of the big vendors will give you credit for the conversion if it came thru and email list. You may want to ask around and see what other people have experienced or contact the vendor directly.

SEO, PPC, article & social marketing.. make a website that is easy to share and worth sharing

thanks and no prob

I don't do a whole lot of article marketing, but I do some. I'd much rather have less pages competing against my website in the serps and have those quality articles on my website. But you can check out articlesbase.com ezinearticles.com .. I'd recommend that you use thebestspinner but make sure your article is still reads well. You can build back links to your articles all the ways you said and use places like squidoo, hubpages, zimbio and make an rss feed of your articles @ hostmyrss.com and submit your feed to RSS feed directories such as feedage.com etc

Make a quality product.. rebills don't hurt either... give a good percentage of revenue share, post your product launch here.. but mainly just make a quality product and the good affiliates will find it

your welcome

it's not a waste of time, you just have to find the right products to promote and market them well

I don't read books I read blogs from well trusted, established members of the IM/SEO community
    seobook.com/blog
    seomoz.org/blog
    copyblogger.com
    webmasterworld.com and quite a few others but this will get you started

That's probably true the first part.... myself I dont have a signature and I would take kindly to any reputation I received...

Your welcome

If a sales page has a form where you can enter your name and email address this is what's called a email form or a vendor that is building a opt in email list. Pre selling is just that. You entice the user on why they need your product.. the sell before the sell.. check out copyblogger.com

Exactly!

I have quite a few. The range differs.. Some can rank in days just depends what I want them to rank for. There is no set time limit for a site to rank in Google..

alot of the typical stuff like article marketing, social web 2.0 sites, bookmarking, related websites, and some that are not so typical that I'd rather not mention.. but you can check out www.seobook.com/learn-seo/

Your welcome.. you can find some good ppl here on the services board, elance, rentacode, odesk... make sure the person has a good reputation (5 stars or 100% Itrade dending on which site you use), also make sure you can view there previous work, if they have any client testimonials or feedback about there work check that out too..

??..

poweredbyambition, Feb 9, 2011 IP
    Tim_Myth and newbie191 like this.
  17. anakrantau

anakrantau Member

Best Answers:
    so your answer is no?

anakrantau, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  18. spendabuck

spendabuck Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply, that makes sense..

spendabuck, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  19. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think 98% may be a little high. The problem is most people think they can learn, with a few hours of reading this forum, all about article marketing, web design, and SEO and be ready for the Internet Super Affiliate business. Does not make since to me that people without any experience think there going to make thousands a week doing nothing, without and experience at any of the required fields. Most can not even figure out how to host there first web site, or blog, and there looking for the big bucks.

Any business including this one requires learning, experience and hard work to get started. 98% of any group looking to get rich quick will not stick it out when they find out how much work and learning will be needed to get started.

It is going be some real hard work to get any new affiliate site going even for experensed marketers. The thing is the experenced ones know what to do exactly and have become experts in sup contacting out the real work.

rickmci, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  20. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    your welcome

Of course the answer is no, I can't give that kind of access to anyone.

Exactly.. I've been at this since 2003...... It's been one heck of a journey.... it takes real ambition, hard work, lots of learning, patience, confidence, skills, luck, connections..... if you can stick with it and don't quit you will be a rare breed and possibly change your life forever.. hell in 2001 up until just a few years ago I worked at walmart.. I was working 100+ hrs a week between working the 9-5 and working on my websites... then one day I decided.. it's one or the other.. I can't keep doing both.. So I chose to invest in myself and I quit my long standing job... because I knew working for myself and making this "internet business" successful could possibly change my life forever... and by all means it did!

poweredbyambition, Feb 9, 2011 IP