1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top 100 Clickbank Affiliate is Ready To Answer Your Questions

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by poweredbyambition, Jan 30, 2011.

Hi Everyone,

I am a Clickbank Apex member, which means I am a top 100 clickbank affiliate. I am here to help you. Ask me any question you like. I have not only done affiliate marketing but I am also well versed in adsense, ecommerce, SEO and marketing in general. I have been making money online since 2003 and I have seen and done alot. But that doesn't make me any smarter or better than you :)

Here's my promise to you before you ask a question. I WILL NOT make you feel stupid or put you down for the questions you ask me. I understand completely that you may have no idea where to start. I was there too! However you should know that there is no quick, easy way to make long term cash online. Making money online is alot of hard work and you will need to constantly be learning and getting your hands dirty. You should also do research in this forum as I'm sure there are lots of hidden gems of information all through out this forum...

Here is what im asking of other DP members... please don't make comments about how stupid a question is or put someone down for the question they ask. Have a heart and empathy for people just starting out. Also if you know of any great threads that are filled with valuable information, please share... As I would like to make this thread one of those gems of information that can be referenced for years to come.. So please share those threads that you feel have helped you.

Thanks!

Now ask me any question you like :)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
    poweredbyambition, Jan 30, 2011 IP
    riching likes this.
  2. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not really a question but I'd like to read a bit introduction about yourself like who you are, where you live, what you do, your interests etc.. :)

Cucumba123, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  3. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I have a question, if you check my signature, I'm linking to a product sales page copied and the hop link hidden.
    Is that any good? or would you rather create a blog with your own review of the product and pretend to be a happy buyer?

Cucumba123, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  4. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    sure... Im a 30 year old male... about to be 31 in a couple of months. I live in Indiana with my wife, 3 dogs and my 10 year old niece that I'm currently raising.. My sister just passed away so I got custody of my niece. I run my own business that focuses on affiliate marketing. I love watching documentaries, football and I'm an avid bowler. I just got myself a new 55" Sony 3-d tv so I've been having fun lately watching all those 3-d movies...

link is broken sorry :(

poweredbyambition, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  5. UnIcOrN2k11

UnIcOrN2k11 Member

Best Answers:
    From which method of promoting your product you get more commission?

UnIcOrN2k11, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  6. Atith

Atith Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for the introduction and sharing your interests. I haven't tried CB yet. I have a email list which is recommended for health or computer niches. I am not sure which product to choose for affiliate or launching my own product. Could you please tell me how to go ahead. You can send PM if you have any other ideas to share..

Thanks in advance.

Atith, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  7. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. What Steps do you go through in picking the product on CB that you are going to promote?

2. Once you pick your product what steps do you go through in promoting it? Article marketing? niche blog/website? PPC?

Thanks

auburnfan23, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  8. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How to calculate the refund rate of a product? Also what is gravity rate? Are there any signs to understand if the vendor is paying properly or not?

ibanezgrx1, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  9. nikvn

nikvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    nikvn, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  10. james.jones

james.jones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is your daily schedule like? What do you spend you work time doing during the day?

How many hours each day/days of week?

Thanks.

james.jones, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  11. darmaliza

darmaliza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not really a question but I'd like to read

darmaliza, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  12. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    By having my own website and not using ppc...

your welcome,

I'd start with bulding a relationship with your email list and try promoting a few of the top products in those areas..

I choose products that are "evergreen" meaning they are always a need for them. Such as health, finance, relationships etc

I wouldn't focus too much on article marketing but article marketing does work in addition to social media sites, youtube, related forums, I'd build a niche website and promote it via SEO and add some value to the niche

In your clickbank analytics section you will be able to view the refund rate of a product if you haven't made any sales of the product yet you could ask around the forum what other peoples experiences are with promoting a product. You can lower the refund rate of a product by accurately promoting it and even promoting products that are not only downloadable but also have a physical product as well. Gravity rate is the kinda like the popularity of the product, however the gravity rate can easily be skewed. As long as you use your tracking ID in the links you use the promote the product then it should be tracking fine. However some affiliates wont promote products that collect emails on the sales page because there is a tendancy to make sales off those emails without getting commission. hope that makes sense..

Actually that thread is not similar, I was just introducing myself in that one. This thread I'm taking on questions for a limited time.

I get out of bed when I want and do what I want. I spend most of my day learning and developing more virtual real estate. Sometimes I work 5 hours a week, sometimes 100 just depending on how ambitious I'm feeling that week. However I could literally go months wihout doing anything and I would be just fine.

Sure, that's what the forum is for :)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
    poweredbyambition, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  13. dynn

dynn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what CB product that easy convert just using youtube?
    how long does it take to get earning...specially when using SEO ?

dynn, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  14. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    One that is related to the video you post.... So if you make videos on different workout routines then promoting a weigh loss product would do well.. Or if you post top ten lil wayne songs then offering a lil wayne ringtone would probably do well... Just keep the offer related to the video you post... However making money, surveys I've heard does well all around on youtube.. Just think of the demographics of the people that is going to watch the video

15. outofphaze

outofphaze Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to know what details are in your checklist, while creating a landing page?
    Are you creating "pre-sale" page for clickbank, and then referring the user to original landing page (the normal hop link) , or direct "buy it" link?
    Are youtube campains succesful? I've been considering investing ~500$ for a youtube movie , that should :) become popular, is it worth it?
    Thank you

outofphaze, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  16. UnIcOrN2k11

UnIcOrN2k11 Member

Best Answers:
    lol..dude Tell me something new!!

how many articles you write in a day or in a week? how many products you promote? or which paid method you use?

giving answers is not a easy stuff buddy! if you have created a thread to give answers then give a detail answer!

UnIcOrN2k11, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  17. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have a few questions.

1) I see many clickbank vendors are collecting email addresses of their vendors on sales pages. What if the customer just optins to their email list and doesn't buy anything at that time and comes back again after 7 days and buys the product then? Who gets the commission then?

2) What will work best?

Ezinearticles >> Hop link
    Ezinearticles >> My landing page >> Hop Link

Thanks in advance :)

newbie191, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  18. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    Ask detailed questions if you want detailed answers sir. Also be respectful and not demand things, because demanding wont get you anywhere in this world.. I'll answer your question this time but next time be respectful and considerate of my time and my willingness to answer your question ...

I don't write any articles :), I have writers do that which free's up alot more time for me to grow my business. I outsource things that can be automated or done by others. However I can have hundreds written in a month to place on my website (s) and other forms of syndication.

I promote one vendors products. What do you mean by paid methods? I outsource article writing which is paid, I create some youtube videos and the software I use to make the videos is paid, I am a member to some membership sites which is paid.. But as far as ppc, ppv traffic I do not pay for.

I hope that's a bit more detailed for you :) oh and your welcome too considering you demanded that I give you a detailed answer and didn't bother to say "thanks in advance"
    It's hard telling who would get the commission but I believe the vendor would.. I've heard some affiliates say they would not promote sales pages with email opt ins on them for that reason.

Having your own landing page will work best. Your landing page will not only get ezinearticles traffic but also get referral traffic from search engines. Also you can pre sell them on your landing page before you send them to the vendors sales page.

Your welcome

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  19. DennisWhite

DennisWhite Peon

Best Answers:
    I know you touched a little bit on it already but, are you building a list for the niche your in? if so how many subscribers do you have and what percentage of your revenue comes from this list

Thanks
    Dennis

DennisWhite, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  20. VINC

VINC Member

Best Answers:
    VINC, Jan 31, 2011 IP