1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top 10 web hosting reviews in Dec 2005

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by t10host, Dec 16, 2005.

Top 10 list of Dec 2005.
    #1.LunarPages
    #2.iPowerWeb
    #3.bluehost
    #4.startlogic
    #5.powweb
    #6.midphase
    #7.hostgator
    #8.ixwebhosting
    #9.easycgi
    #10.WebsiteSource & dot5
    Today, we offer the most fair and authoritative top 10 web hosting reviews all over the world. We collected almost all the top 10 web hosting reviews from internet (see our all top 10 web hosting reviews database), and converted them to score. Then we calculated the score of each web hosting provider (see the score of all including web hosting), and obtained this the most fair and authoritative top 10 web hosting reviews. There is no subjective decision in our list, all the score of the best web hosting provider come from the accurate calculation. We will renew the reviews every month basing on the change of those top 10 web hosting reviews which we collected. We also will delete the top 10 web hosting reviews which doesn't work.

t10host, Dec 16, 2005 IP
  2. lessstep

lessstep Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Personally, I tried three hosting company, I just see two of my try on your list

My experience with one of these was not good, the service was enough fair but not much. First one I tried, Starlogic, I work with Joomla and I never be able to run my website. They try to help me in vain. I think this is the good cheap company but, they don't have the resources to be leaders of the pack. (It's my personal experience) :)

On the other side, if we look at my other experience, even if I had some adjustment with them, my second choice was more easy to setup and up and running. It is Hostgator.com. Their support (for me of course) was terrific and they are always there for me. I don't believe in perfect hosting company, but if you looking for good hosting company to host your website, I don't hesitate to recommend Hostgator.com. You even can try it without any risk. (45 days money back guarantee). Compare their feature with other and you will see.

www.hostgator.com

lessstep, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  3. Cameron [NetXHosting]

Cameron [NetXHosting] Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You just bumped a thread from 2005. Congratulations :eek:

Cameron [NetXHosting], Jun 27, 2008 IP