1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Top 10 Google entertaiment site making 150 USD/month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by nosf009, Jan 15, 2011.

Hi;

Ranked #7 on google.com for 110k search kw "demotivational posters".
    Currently I think #8 because of that info domain ahead.

Not sure, but around 60-70% of visitors would be USA/CA/UK guys, so CPC was proven to be around 0.15-0.50 €, and for last several months it produces me around 100€ monthly from Adsense. Which I presume would be around 135 USD. Couting binlayer ads, add 15-20 USD monthly.

But, for honest and serious buyer, we can exclude binlayer from equasion.

As I had some success with gaming sites lately, would like to sell this and reinvest in my arcades.

You can check site out, also, I can provide you with screenshots of adsense and access to GA stats, upon request.
    Traffic is around 15-20k a month, all search engines. Domain is valid, I think up to 2013 or 2012, and site went live in May 2009.

As for the google position, it's as you can verify quite good, and has been like that for around a year now. Plus, I expect PR to be 3 or 4 on next update, if you care about that.

That's the most info I can think of on first hand, lemme know if you need extra.

PRICING

12 months of revenue would be reasonable for both sides I think, although this sites value is not just in revenue, and I'm not couting binlayer ads in final price, it's up to buyer to leave them or use them.

Also, I had Clicksor for a while, but PV dropped due to popups, didn't like that, it made 1 USD daily on it anyways, not worth it. Took them down 10 days ago, avg pageview per visit is now 8-9, and bounce dropped.

p.s. Currently running on autopilot, that was not the case up until 3 months ago. But as I usually spent about an hour a day to update content when I did it; I started to feed content. So, it's up to buyer to see how to manage content.

Regards,
    Nosf

nosf009, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  2. Sawhney

Sawhney Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I might be interested. Can you show me screenshots of the last 6 months of revenues please? Thanks.

Sawhney, Jan 16, 2011 IP