1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top 10 forums you don't want o miss backlinking from

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by toptopfan, Mar 8, 2016.

Hi
    I have to say having a strategy in the backlinks building is a discipline that everyone must have and learn, when trying to build great backlinks from websites nothing is more important than having them from quality and authorities sites. Qulity vs quantity is what I alway keep in mind. so having said that I have a list of quality sites that you should not forget in your backlink sites list and I like to share it with you all and hoping this will help those who are just learning SEO and I am sure other who are doing SEO already are aware of their value. so please feel free if you have any comments.It is seems this image is showing up very small you can also find it at in my blog post at http://blogit247.com
    blogit247-com.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    toptopfan, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  2. Pavbel

Pavbel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is not a forum but I also want you to know that 'Affimity' is also one community where you can get backlinks from. Its a next generation social media

Pavbel, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  3. N.Carter

N.Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    Forums isn't next generation media, it's that every one forget and now it became popular again. But most of the forums a nofollow so to find dofollow you have to spend a lot of time.

N.Carter, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  4. Jennifer Galdnik

Jennifer Galdnik Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you know which of the above is a dofollow? And what's your strategy for using forum links?

Personally I put my link in the homepage and then just am involved with the blog. I don't think using a link in the signature is a good idea, especially if you are using anchor text. Too much duplicate anchor text links are a bad thing

Jennifer Galdnik, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  5. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, it is very good site))Thank you very much for such professional advices! I will try it, good luck)

JudySlean, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forum sites that are related to your field will be helpful for your main website but with other low quality and unrelated forum websites are not recommended.

KylieSweet, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  7. MichaelPhelps

MichaelPhelps Member

Best Answers:
    Hey look, Digital Point made the list.

Anyways... Its a better idea to go to forums in your niche vs well ranked forums. Of course, you can generate some good traffic from any forum if you post the right stuff.

MichaelPhelps, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  8. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think, we should look at forums from traffic, branding, and sales point of view (instead of links). Forums are social media sites (similar to FB & linkedin), so we should look at them that way.

Mr_Kumar, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  9. sikandar

sikandar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Mr_Kumar and Kyliesweet. First of all the list of forums mentioned by OP may work only for his niche (Webmaster, IT, Blogging etc) but may not be useful for a niche like beauty or health. So, we need to join top forums in our niche. You can find such forums from Google using well known forum footprints and your niche keywords. You need to check their metrics like Alexa, PR, PA, DA to filter the high authority forums. Lastly, you have to participate in discussions on this forum to get traffic to your website.

sikandar, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  10. David Camp

David Camp Peon

Best Answers:
    Place a link on forum at this moment is just for traffic. Link isn't important anymore and it seems useless.

David Camp, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  11. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    you need to link from forums in your field or the links are useless, google has stamped out this backlink spamming and stamped out PR so you are wasting your time spamming your site on every forum you can because that may now actually hurt you and if you have ever bought backlinks omw i feel sorry for you.

Mybulen, Apr 27, 2016 IP