1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tools for checking your backlinks are alive

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by softarea51, Apr 18, 2013.

Hello,

I wanted since a long time ago to closely monitor my backlinks. In fact I am more concerned about links exchanged. I want a tool (online if possible) where I can add links to my site and pages where they appear and receive regular reports on their status.
    But whenever I try searching with Google 'backlink tracker' or 'backlink monitor' I only find results about tools that shows all your links.
    Am I doing something wrong ? I just want a tool that monitors my links and checks from time to time if they're alive or not.

Any recommendations ?

Thanks all.

softarea51, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  2. aseohosting

aseohosting Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, we did a quick Google search for you using the phrase "link exchange monitor" and a number of options came back. You should check these out.

https://www.google.com/search?q=link+exchange+monitor&pws=0

aseohosting, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  3. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use this

monitorbacklinks.com

SERPpoint, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  4. softarea51

softarea51 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's exactly what I was looking for. BTW, are you using such products or other advanced tools which already includes similar features ?

softarea51, Apr 19, 2013 IP