1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tools and Tips for Promoting a Podcast

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by slapmatt, Apr 2, 2019.

Hi all,

I am planning a launch for my new podcast which is focused mainly on motorsports.

I have my own website and am active on a few motorsport forums, but would be very interested in any tips people have on how to promote my podcast and any tools you use to push the content to popular platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, social media etc.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

slapmatt, Apr 2, 2019 IP
  2. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want targeted audience, I would contact and collaborate to some of the social media influencers on you niche which is "motorsports" some would require you to pay them and some would freely promote your podcast (as long as you have content). It's the easiest and fastest way to promote something these days.

irule272, Apr 3, 2019 IP
  3. Fiver Affiliates

Fiver Affiliates Peon

Best Answers:
    Jumping into irule272's idea, I would suggest to specifically look for getting interviews in other relevant podcasters/youtubers channel in the motorsports niche. Interviews can easily help you establish authority and get a forward momentum.

Fiver Affiliates, Apr 4, 2019 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Create podcast videos of clips from your show and upload them to YouTube. Some of the biggest podcasters use this strategy. I'm not sure if it's the podcasters themselves or fans of the show doing this, either way it's a great way to promote your podcast. You can also share these clips on other social media platforms.

dcristo, Apr 4, 2019 IP