1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tool to convert your Article to Video

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by bluebelt91, Jan 8, 2015.

Hi,

I am a blogger and I was looking for a tool to convert my article to video easily.I found this tool Article video Robot which convert article to video in one click.I always think distributing article thru Youtube and other channel brings you new visitors and also get more subscribers.I like this tool as it let me customize the video and one click upload to major video site like YouTube etc.A must recommend for all bloggers and affiliates.
    Here is their site :
    http://www.articlevideorobot.com/all.html

Here is a discount coupon to get 50% Off - ACB869DA in case you are interested to buy their paid subscription.

Thanks,

bluebelt91, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  2. Jmor

Jmor Member

Best Answers:
    Have youtried to google it? if not maybe you could be able to find the answer that you are looking for there too. Also, this might be realy overrated but Youtube can teach pretty much everything under the sun! try it there! you might find what you need. Goodluck to you!

Jmor, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  3. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by Article to Video conversion?

rsrikanth05, Jan 20, 2015 IP