1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tool for quick and easy REST API mocking

Discussion in 'Programming' started by dease, May 14, 2018.

Hi guys,

I am looking for some feedback about my side project that I am working on.
    I needed a tool to quickly design and mock our REST API. I've used Postman, my teammates suggested me a swagger.io.

Both tools are pretty fine, but both of them missed some features I was looking for:
    - possibility to simulate delayed responses (fixed or random delay from given range)
    - dynamic responses (using request data in response - querystring, url parameters, headers etc)
    - template language in responses
    - possibility to add fake data (email, addresses, uuids, names etc) in responses
    - request logging, statistics

Thats why I decided to create such tool by myself. It is almost ready and I am looking for a feedback from possible users - would you use such tool?
    Lets say it will be available for free (basic version, with some limitations) with premium version available, for a few bucks/month. Would you pay for such tool?
    What features may be useful for you in such tool? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

dease, May 14, 2018 IP