1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Too Sexy For My Google AdSense Ads..

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by DoC.AnU, Jun 4, 2013.

A webmaster web thread has one publisher claiming Google is starting to crack down on sexy content.
    If you are using words that may be considered too sexy, your Google AdSense ads may not show.
    Sally Stitts, a long time WebmasterWorld member said that he received a response back from Google about why her ads were not showing up. Google told her that the "page and the material it covers is too sensitive for our advertisers."
    Sally said this is a new policy and she has had this content on her site for years without issue.
    She supposedly has a medical page discussing some body parts within the condition. The use of those words on a page about a medical condition, I guess is just too sexy?
    Of course, I do not have access to the page in question, so hard to make the judgement call myself. But I'd assume that anything talking about weird medical conditions and private parts is not sexy to most people.

DoC.AnU, Jun 4, 2013 IP