1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Too many ads on one page. any penalty?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by onestop, Feb 16, 2005.

Hi everybody
    I have a personal blog from a free service. I can't change the blog template other than playing with css. I have placed some adsense on topics to make a few bucks. But the problem is since the blog home page shows last 25 posts, each of them has one adsense ad on it. Only a few of them (at the top) shows on the homepage, but when you click the specific topic you can see the ads. Would it cause any problems with google?
    man my english sucks :) let me give you the url and you let me know if it would cause any penalties?
    thanks in advance
    http://geekswithblogs.net/mkirtok/

onestop, Feb 16, 2005 IP
  2. Josh

Josh Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, acording to the TOS, you can only have a maximum of 3 adsense boxs per page.. so I'd advise you to do something about those 25;)

Josh

Actually, on seccond thought.. they are only showing 3 per page anyway, so you may be OK.

Josh, Feb 16, 2005 IP
  3. pg20706

pg20706 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should ask your boss G.

pg20706, Feb 16, 2005 IP
  4. onestop

onestop Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's what I thought also. It doesn't show more than 3 ads on the homepage. And on each seperate page there are only two ads (one at the left column, and one within every post). But of course I don't wanna get in trouble with that.
    I will email them today.
    thanks for the help

onestop, Feb 16, 2005 IP