1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Too difficult for programmers to write a CSS layout??

Discussion in 'CSS' started by Gary-SC, Oct 18, 2019.

At my intern job, I keep hearing how backend programmers need Bootstrap framework because they "are not frontend-minded," and they need a standard library to collaborate.

I don't get it. Those programmers are smart enough to learn to program and build a backend infrastructure for an advanced web application. Yet, they can't be bothered to use even CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid to write a simple page? And Bootstrap is their answer to this "problem?" How? By writing crummy HTML with full of utility classes that you need to learn on top of CSS itself?
    SEMrush
    @deathshadow would say it is yet another "3 I's." I still have a hard time, though, understanding how someone smart enough to do programming can have trouble using CSS AND, somehow, they conclude that Bootstrap requires less work than writing some simple Flexbox code.

Gary-SC, Oct 18, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The argument would be, people with math, logic, computing, coding skills are not always the most creative ones. Their left side of the brain works great, yet they can barely draw a stick man. They can learn css / HTML, but it doesn't mean they can learn (or fully understand) how to create visually appealing websites.

qwikad.com, Oct 18, 2019 IP