1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tony Blair Victory

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Solicitors Mortgages, May 5, 2005.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No TOOT you have it the wrong way, you are Bush's and Blair's BOY :p :eek: :p

anthonycea, May 6, 2005 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Aren't they s'posed to be the public servants? :D

Blogmaster, May 6, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Bush and Blair are both "LAME DUCKS" and none of their policies will be carried out :eek: :)

Bush has already lost social security and Americans will demand a pull out in Iraq soon :eek:

4. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    "I'm Bush... He's Blair...
    We're just a couple of crazy chipmunks out to have some fun..."

minstrel, May 6, 2005 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    and steal Trillions for our clients accounts (International Oil companies & International Bankers) :eek:

6. minstrel

Best Answers:
    You are soooo bitter and twisted, Anthony. They are just a couple of crazy chipmunks trying to figure out what you want and give it to you...

minstrel, May 6, 2005 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Right Minstrel, the American economy is going into a depression and every time I pump gas I curse Bush and Cheney as most Americans do as they pump their gas.

I seen a story on the news about a mother that could not buy goods for her family and is having a hard time telling her kids she can't take them to school activities any longer since fuel prices are taking a large percentage of the incomes of most folks now.

Even Wal-Mart sales are down because of the same factor and GM is going broke.

8. minstrel

Best Answers:
    I was speaking tongue in cheek, AC. Sort of.

They really ARE trying to figure out what people want... just not necessarily you or me.

They're politicians. That's what politicians do. Try to hang on to power as the #1 priority, and popularity as #2 because that can get them to #1.

If you're still looking for evidence of principles in politicians, you need to get better drugs... you're just not gonna find it. The way I see it these days, anyone who has any real integrity loses it long before they actually get into power.

I think it's a prerequisite for attaining power.

And voters keep voting for them. And they keep falling for the quick vote-buying bribe, even though they must know by now that most of what is being promised at election time is a bare-faced lie.

minstrel, May 6, 2005 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    But this could be great for your business Minstrel, imagine the folks that will need help understanding why these things are happening, why all of a sudden they are having a hard time making it and are on the verge of losing everything they have worked for and find themselves in deep debt and on the treadmill :eek:

Good for certain businesses like yours and others like bankruptcy lawyers :eek:

10. minstrel

Best Answers:
    Economic hardship does create a lot of distress for ordinary people, AC, but of course they don't have any money left... I do end up seeing as many as I can afford to see pro bono but I have bills to pay, too...

I don't think anyone really wins when the economy heads down the tubes...

minstrel, May 6, 2005 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers: