1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Today Only: Need paypal soon, so $20/page PSD to CSS. delivery within hours!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by LordXenu, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I provide English speaking communications, and am a North American webmaster. I need to put together a couple hundred extra dollars in my Paypal to cover some expenses I will be taking on in the next couple days. So in hopes that i can mash up some bucks quickly, I'm offering an incredibly low priced $20/page offer here. This offer stands for today only (maybe tomorrow too if the demand is high enough). Can also do full wordpress integrations for the designs at an additional $5.

THis offer stands for your average site design, so don't please don't try hitting me up with some overly complicated page expecting me to jump on it for $20. :p I can work on complex design projects, but I will charge accordingly for them.

$20 per page PSD to CSS
    $15 for additional pages under the initial $20
    $5 per wordpress integration

Delivery will more than likely be within hours of taking on the project as I'm looking to get this work finished and paid for ASAP.

Applicants for this offer MUST have a good history of positive iTrader with other designers/coders.

LordXenu, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  2. NYG010

NYG010 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent to your inbox

NYG010, Apr 7, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.