1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Today, I found something new in the SERP

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by vikie sangre, Jan 25, 2016.

While searching some keywords I found some results which are the search queries of other websites.

My question is does Google index search queries that we perform on other websites? I found some URL's index by Google. But they are very rare. I think high authority sites have most.

What is your opinion regarding this. I posted here because i noticed it today.

serp.png

vikie sangre, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  2. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I am not sure, According to me googles does not index the search queries. They might have created a page and displaying all the results. So search engine may have crawled the page. I am not sure though !!

royalstar_23, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They've done if for years.
    It's usually to do with "tags" which create links to potential searches. I doubt Google goes to the search box and initiates searches.

sarahk, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  4. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google’s query-based searching is known as rank listing, keyword or search phrase.

It is not possible to use keywords in searching websites.

For many years now, Google and other search counters do not show search referrals.

They kept this as a secret to discourage people from optimizing their websites and target search queries.

You may use a powerful statistics counter and see search terms, yet this happens rarely.

It is definitely worth your time improving your page content if you get a significant amount of searches on it.

You get more profit in search engines when you create more of these pages; hence, attracting more site visitors.

maxauthority, Feb 7, 2016 IP