1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Today 6/22/10 only – grant writing

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dyadvisor, Jun 22, 2010.

I am a paid member of the professional group, American Writers & Artists Inc.

Today only, they are giving a 60 minute teleseminar on Grant Writing. US Eastern Time 3:00, 8:00 10:00 PM
    “Whether you choose to work full-time or part-time, you will have the knowledge and information you need to help the thousands of organizations out there that depend on grants for their very existence. And, you will be paid well for helping them achieve their missions.”

“Discover this exciting and rewarding business where you can use your persuasive writing skills to make great money while helping others”
    (1)What exactly a grant writer does (2) How to get started as a grant writer. (3) The three important points about grant writing
    (4) Why there is such a big demand for grant writers, (5) How to market your services, (6)Why copywriters have an "edge" over other grant writers

Due to recent hospitalization recovery, I am letting you see for free this opportunity, using my membership - Don ------www.awaionline.com----You might also want to check out this site for their free great writing information.
    DIAL-IN NUMBER: 1-641-594-7500 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-641-594-7500      end_of_the_skype_highlighting , CONFERENCE PIN CODE: 247592 # to confirm, This would otherwise cost a lot.

dyadvisor, Jun 22, 2010 IP
    Kraven2 likes this.
  2. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Crap I don't use Skype. Excellent opportunity though.

Rep given!

Kraven2, Jun 22, 2010 IP