1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

To the Person that Red Repped Me

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by devin, Feb 17, 2006.

1. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    well i've been seeing things lately, not very nice things, so..........

devin, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  2. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean ?:)

Cristian Mezei, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  3. Lisper

Lisper Guest

Best Answers:
    I do, the Quran and Hadith are very clear that non believers should be killed. Jews and Christians can be tolerated as long as they totally submit themselves to the superior Muslims and pay special taxes. You can find this throughout the Quran, it's not something you have to look hard for.

Core value of Islam is that you cannot look critical at the religion and should submit yourself totally to its values. I don't like ideologies that disrespect human beings that much.

I am sorry to tell you but it has everything to do with Islam. Maybe not how you see your religion, but the Wahhabists are simply following what is said in the Koran and Hadith.

I hope that the "moderate Muslims" will see that Islam is in fact an evil doctrine and will abandon it. Are you brave enough to ask yourself if this religion is really what you want to believe in?

Don't forgot your Egyptian ancestors (who had one of the world's most impressive civilizations) were forced to submit to Islam by invading Arabs.

I am reading the site you gave, here is a site for you: www.apostatesofislam.com

Lisper, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  4. Lordo

Lordo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :D
    You are simply repeating the known misconceptions about Islam, spreaded widely by some group of non Muslims. Thus, I really advise you to read about Islam and understand it (apparently you only know what you need to spread hatress) :)

Couple of issues in brief:

1- Quran was not sent to the Prophet PBUH at one time. It was sent gradually according to the events. Thus, every verse CAN NOT be explained without taking the reason of it as a reference. This explains many of those misunderstood issues.

2- Hadith (the Prophet sayings and deeds) has the same concept. The Prophet said and did things at different times and certain events. Taking the Hadith from the even will cause misunderstanding.

3- Wahhabis, or whoever, are people who wanted to understand Islam in their own way. Thus, they commited things that Islam truly rejects. As I said before, you will not find a Muslim who considers what happened in 911 an Islamic victory, like Al Qaida calls. On the contrary, the National Geographic held an interview with a Muslim fireman who was helping the victims during that day and the message was clear.
    Again: You should not judge a religion or an idea based on what some of the pretenders do!

4- My ancestors invited Arabs (Muslims) to free them from the nations which has been ruling us at that time. Why not welcome a religion that instructs: "Don't kill a woman, an old man or a child (off-topic: Iraq), don't pull down a building, a church or any worshipping place, don't kill a tree, if you break a non muslim's glass of wine, pay him its price, if you kill a non muslims's pig, pay him its price, everybody is free to worship what he wants, do not MAKE people convert to Islam by violation or strength, etc."!

5- The site: I visited the site. And allow me, I can build a similar site about any religion and fake whatever I want to! And even if it is correct, which I know it is not, then people are free to convert from one religion to another :)

Let us just get one thing straight here. What is the aim of all of this? It is:
    You have to respect all religions!
    What is so hard about it? Common sense says so!

Lordo, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  5. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    this is always what happens when certain parts are quoted without taking the entire thing into context. that's how politician's words can backfire once a sly journalist can take a quote out of context. if i remember my history correctly, the 'non-believers' are the Quraisy, no? who wants to hurt the prophet in every way possible.

why am i even saying this?? :confused:

cristian, i meant supernatural things. :D

devin, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  6. Lisper

Lisper Guest

Best Answers:
    Do you really believe that? :confused:

There were centuries of uprisings in Egypt before its original religion and culture were finally destroyed / Arabized.

Whatever, I don't think we will come closer on this subject. I wish you well - you seem to be a good man but I don't like the religion you are supporting. Which is my right.

Lisper, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  7. Lordo

Lordo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, yes I believe that :)

Alas, there is a group of Egyptian christians abroad spread false history and faked news about the past and the present. Most famous example about the past: Arabs destroyed Alexandria's library! This didn't happen at all. Also, Arabs tortured Egyptians. This did not happen either. And Egyptian culture was not Arabized! Did you hear someone saying: The Arabic Pyramid or the Muslim Museum? They are the Egyptian pyramid and the Egyptian Museum. Egypt, specifically, was lucky to get ruled by Muslims. The nation before Muslims destroyed a part of the culture (ex: burned the library) and ruled the people by steel and fire. Islam did really free us. But this is something that only Muslims understand and feel.
    Currently, these guys abroad spread false news and cry everywhere saying that the Muslim government in Egypt assaults and hurt them. It is enough to know that we have christian ministers in that government! And also to know that I have many close Egyptian christian friends :)
    Of course, these guys are banned from Egypt. And they tried to make a racist problem a year ago but they failed.

Thanks for your wishes :) And I really hope the meeting place to be:
    You have to respect all religions!
    It is something more important and more logic than:
    You have to respect all cultures!
    which we all do! So, when it comes to holy symbols, respect is much more needed.

Thanks for the discussion.

Lordo, Feb 22, 2006 IP
    loverundercover likes this.
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    My culture says that freedom of speech is the most important of all human rights.

Muslim culture says that the penalty for that freedom of speech should be death.

Should I be expected to respect a culture that does not respect mine?

Will.Spencer, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  9. Lordo

Lordo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where did you get that information from?

Lordo, Feb 22, 2006 IP
    Lisper likes this.
  10. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It should be common sense ;)

Blogmaster, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  11. Lisper

Lisper Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh no the discussion will start all over again :D

It is an interesting discussion but this is not really the place I think as Lordo already said. Let's open a thread in general or something if we want to continue this discussion.

Lisper, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  12. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I abhor the way people are stating that Islam is Evil, or Christianity is evil etc. The reality is that PEOPLE are good or evil. If I go out and slaughter people in the name of white fluffy bunnies, does that make the bunnies evil? NO.

Islam has been hijacked by the bomb totaing fundamentalist lunatics (which is what the artist was trying to portray in the banned cartoons).

A prime example was the guy in the UK who during a protest against the drawings was arrested for dressing up as a terrorist and calling for the brothers in Islam to wipeout the unbelieving infidel christian oppressors.

Turns out the guy was on parole for dealing in crack cocaine. (Is it ok to deal in crack then? Apparently so because one mosque leader said there was nothing in the scriptures that said it was not). So that means if it doesn't say it is bad, it is acceptable. Tis a wierd world we live in.

People need to accept the beliefs of others. If they can not do so, then we will eventually fall into anarchy and a survival of the fittest. Which is a bloody terrifying thought

Old Welsh Guy, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    1. Imams from multiple countries across the Muslim world who have recently made pronouncements saying that.

2. Violent, arsonous, and murderous protestors across the Muslim work who have recently carried signs and shouted slogans saying that.

3. Quotes from the Quaran saying that.

On the other hand, there is you, saying that you know Islam better than all of these other Muslims.

I am sure that you are a very bright fellow, but you do seem to be defending a very weak position. You are saying "Muslims don't believe this!" while millions of Muslims across the planet are busy screaming "Yes we do!"

14. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When I think of Islam I'm ashamed to say I think of:

• September 9/11
    • The senseless suicide bombings in London and Madrid that killed many muslims
    • The Taliban in Afghanistan
    restricting women from education and employment​
    the destruction of the 2000 yr old ancient buddhist statues​
    banning music​
    etc.. where etc. includes appalling human rights violations​
    • Female circumcision
    • Honour killings
    • The death threats against the author Salman Rushdie
    • The murder of the dutch film director van Gogh
    • The death threats and riots after the publication of the cartoon images of the Prophet Muhammed

For me the last three cause me great concern because it seems to me that too many muslims thinks it's acceptable kill someone if they have an idea or thought they don't agree with.

If I don't like a book, film, or newspaper, I don't buy it, but I must defend anyone's freedom to speak out, because of the lessons learnt in the last centuries.

My muslim friends used to tell me that the West was at war with Islam, and I would say "No, it's not like that!".

Recently I'm asking myself if there should be a war... an ideological one of course, but I see no escape from a confrontation between two fundamentally different cultures, and belief systems.

I hope there's a way to step back from the increasing intolerance I see from both sides.

Paz, Feb 22, 2006 IP
    Will.Spencer and loverundercover like this.
  15. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    How many of you truly beleive in their God ?

16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You are very correct. :eek:

There is an exsiting thread here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=55171

17. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    And DOOONNGGGG..

The muslim guy in the red corner wins by KO. :rolleyes:

18. Lisper

Lisper Guest

Best Answers:
    It is my opinion that preaching Islam should be made illegal. I wish there were another way but I don't think there is any. I've read both the Koran and Hitlers' Mein Kampf (although not completely yet) The Koran is filled with far more hate and rascism than Mein Kampf. The latter book is already illegal in The Netherlands, why not ban the Koran as well?

I do not hate all Muslim individuals or anything - there are many nice persons, but their religion is evil and we should not "respect" it, just as we do not respect nazism.

Edit:
    @Will Spencer: Alright I'll take a look there ;) This thread should stop really but I couldn't resist posting again :eek:

Lisper, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  19. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Preaching a religion or belief system should not be made illegal, it is when violence or law breaking is being preached that it becomes illegal. Preaching violence is already illegal under the incitement laws. The problem is that the laws are not enforced. Like I said, I can preach violence in the name of pink bunnies, but the bunnies are not evil, the preaching of violence is. And I am NOT a Muslim before anyone has a go.

Old Welsh Guy, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  20. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    calm down, the first round hasn't even finished lol :D

DomainMagnate, Feb 22, 2006 IP