1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

To price or not to price...

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jackburton2006, Dec 9, 2005.

Amazon allows you to make those "recommended products" banners, and also gives you the option to list the most current/sales price for them, too. I was wondering, what works better? I've just today taken off the price, leaving just the item picture and description.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Does leaving the price in draw in more sales? I'm going under the impression that price tags turn people off; or maybe I'm wrong. It turns me off, anyway.

Anyone tried it both ways, and if so, what was your result?

jackburton2006, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  2. good links

good links Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel the same way about it. I think they turn people off. I never displayed them. This way the shop looks more like an "information resource".

good links, Jan 1, 2006 IP
  3. CrazyBoy

CrazyBoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats true, but anyways they will know its for a cost once they click on it.

CrazyBoy, Jan 1, 2006 IP
  4. good links

good links Peon

Best Answers:
    True - but once they click they will have the Amazon cookie and all purchases they make in the next 24hours will be credited to me...

good links, Jan 1, 2006 IP