1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

to increase this keyword

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by wloger, Mar 1, 2011.

hello my friend

our keyword is calivita.

is there anyone to help me to increase this keyword on google

i am waiting some suggestions...

wloger, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  2. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Build links with it as anchor texts

Dor sub
    Blog Comments
    Profile links

And don't build 100 and espect miracles ..

w3bmaster, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  3. metaseo

metaseo Peon

Best Answers:
    First off, start by doing a keyword research to see how many searches that keyword gets a month. You might find better keywords to optimize. It is essential that you make a good keyword research before starting to optimize your keywords. Use the Google Adwords Tool, it's the best.

Once you found your proper keyword, include it in the title tag. Put your main keyword first because order has some ranking weight. Separate your keywords with hyphens(-). Hyphens are recognized by search engines as word separators.

In your content, put a heading using the h1 tag. Include your main keyword or key phrase in it. Use the h1 tag only once. Write content that is relevant to your keywords and repeat your keywords a few times throughout your text. I'd 5 to 6 times is enough. Use a variation and/or a combination of keywords, it makes your content look more natural.

If you have any images, save the image file name as a keyword, put a title to your image with your keyword in it as well. You should add an ALT tag to your image also containing your keywords.

Build inbound links for that keyword. There is many ways to build links but that's a section of it own in SEO. Link building is the most important part of SEO. Every inbound link is like a vote in your favor. Make sure that your keyword or key phrase is in the anchor text. It is very important to put the anchor text as a keyword in the link because it tells the search engine that you are getting a vote for your keyword.

You could get links by being active in forums, blogs, submitting your website to human edited web directories, doing press releases, writing good articles, etc. These are just a few examples on how to get inbound links. I could write about it until tomorrow but I will let you do some research on Google :p

Hope I gave you a good head-start !

metaseo, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  4. s521545

s521545 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The keyword you specified gets 74000 global searches monthly..You can optimise your site for that keyword by building links to your site using calivita as the anchor text.

s521545, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  5. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find more searchable keywords with calivita & collect backlinks for your site with targeted keywords in the anchor tag..

Kiranraj, Mar 1, 2011 IP