1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

To Earn From Blogging

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by prajayblogger, Apr 17, 2014.

Hi guys,

I want to earn from my niche(Raw Food) based blog which is well indexed and has PR value as 3! Please suggest me how can I earn, I'm posting articles regularly. And for boosting alexa ranking what are the successful option do we have?

Thanks and looking for your suggestions...

prajayblogger, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  2. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe write an ebook about something concerning your niche and promote it via your blog?

kenzo22, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  3. swhp

swhp Member

Best Answers:
    why not use google adsense?

swhp, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  4. prajayblogger

prajayblogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes using google adsense will make some money. But for that I am seeking ways to improve my site's traffic!! ;)

prajayblogger, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  5. swhp

swhp Member

Best Answers:
    oh i'm sorry, the basic is always update your blog. Don't forget about principal of SEO and always pray :)

swhp, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  6. danyalsadd

danyalsadd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try getting some items for PAID REVIEW , look for product sites in your niche , contact the web masters and put there links on your blog for an affordable price, using adsense is the best option if you are getting good traffic

danyalsadd, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  7. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Earning money from a blog online will depend on the daily traffic flow.

Before you concentrate too much on how to earn from your blog, you should concentrate a lot more on the Daily Traffic Flow to your site.

If you are not getting at least about 1,000+ visitors a day, then it's going to be challenging to make good money with a low traffic flow.

You are not going to be able to find out what affiliate programs will earn you the most money from your blog's revenue.

Work on your Daily Traffic Flow first, and then start working a lot on monetizing your blog the best way possible. This is where you will have to work on the Conversion Numbers. This is where Split-Testing, tracking tools, and Google Analytics come in very handy.

In order to improve your Alexa Rankings, you will have to get a lot of traffic on a daily basis. Alexa rankings are being updated very regularly and they look a lot on the Daily Visits to your blog. The more daily traffic your blog gets, the better Alexa Rankings it will have.

To increase your blog's traffic flow, simply use free internet marketing strategies like....
    1. SEO
    2. Guest Posting
    3. Blog Commenting
    4. Forum Marketing
    5. Content Marketing
    6. Article Marketing
    7. Social Media Marketing
    8. Attraction Marketing
    9. Video Marketing
    Learn about each one of these internet marketing strategies and become really good at them. Take massive action every day and drive traffic to your blog every day.

Encourage people to share your content and leave a comment too.

Make sure your content is easy to be shared and that you are building list of readers. Use Feedburner or an Auto-responder to Capture Emails.

Create a Facebook Fan Page for your Blog. Try to create a Logo and a good Image Cover for your Fan Page. Encourage People to Like your Fan Page and grow your Blog's Facebook Fan Base.

There are many ways of getting free traffic online and branding your blog.

You should look into affiliate products that are relevant to your niche. You said you have a Food Blog, so you can look in Clickbank.com for an affiliate product that is about food. Blog about it and encourage people to check it out.

You can also check out a lot of other digital product-affiliate programs (like clickbank), and look for affiliate products relevant to what your blog is about, and create banner for them to place on your blog.

Some affiliate products have their own banners and marketing tools you can use. Or you can just pay $5 at fiverr.com, and create a nice, catchy banner for any affiliate product you want to promote on your blog. Or you can create a banner yourself.

You can make money from a blog in many ways. The daily traffic flow is what needs to come first, though.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

I wish you the best success online!!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, Apr 27, 2014 IP
    YJunK and TIEro like this.
  8. prajayblogger

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for your info mate! Will look to improve my traffic flow on my site (rawfoodblog[.]info)....

prajayblogger, Apr 27, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  9. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    no problem bro!! ... :cool:

I also like to get better Alexa Rankings and I have accomplished good rankings so far. But it will never be enough so I'm always going to be working to get the best Alexa Rankings possible.... and that is by driving traffic on a daily basis.

I can see your Alexa Ranking, is at about 5,909,916 - you can definitely get that down to the 1,000,000s and then work a little bit more to get that number lower. The lower that number is, the better.

Get the Alexa Bar Plugin for your Browser and check other relevant blogs on your Niche. Try to see and analyze their Alexa Rankings.

You can even see some of their backlinks to their site.

Just take a look at yours....
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rawfoodblog.info

Anyways... keep up the good attitude and work... you will definitely make it happen bro!

Cheers! :cool:

10. prajayblogger

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for boosting my confidence mate!

prajayblogger, Apr 27, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  11. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    Any time!! .. ;)

12. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is sooooooo true. :)

(OK, so not in all cases, but generally speaking.)

IMHO, this is the best advice. It's impossible for anyone to say exactly how you can make your blog more financially successful, but it's all based on trying different methods and seeing what works.

You might go the "bulk" route, with thousands of visitors, each generating a tiny bit of cash from ad impressions; you might go the CPC route, with more interested and involved visitors clicking ads for cash; you might go the CPA route, with fewer visitors, but much more involvement that you can convert into sales of... whatever you can sell.

The hard bit is figuring out which model works for your site and traffic - and which one you're good at. For example, I really suck at CPA, so I know there's no point trying it. It just doesn't suit my approach. That's the kind of thing you need to figure out.

Forget Alexa. It's pointless - it's an "after" measure. It just tells you - after you've done your marketing - how many Alexa-toolbar people visited. It doesn't do anything for your site's popularity or rankings on the search engines.

Suggestion: don't use too many at once. You'll have too much on your plate to keep it all updated and end up dropping stuff. Try one method at a time, slowly adding new ones as you become more efficient.

TIEro, Apr 27, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  13. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Get more traffic man and people with start bothering you themselves, proposing money.

You can try to make contacts with local Raw foodists, make some reviews for them or their products\services,
    make something worth getting into wikipedia article (one more top link in SERP)
    and just post more and more....

Karuna17, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  14. Khivrin

Khivrin Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Use social media for daily trafic growth. First of all, if it is a blog, it shoud be read.

Khivrin, Apr 28, 2014 IP