1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

To All Clickbank Affiliates - Hot New Dating CB Product Launching Soon ($5000+ In Prizes)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by akhilrs, May 11, 2014.

Hi there,

One of the Largest Clickbank Launches Of the Year Starts June4th, 2014…

And I just wanted to give you all a heads up, because I know you like to make money

Product’s details:

Product Name: Women Magnet Formula™
    Product Niche: Dating
    Author Name: Dennis Penna
    Product Price: $67.00
    Launch Date: Wednesday 4th June 2014
    Affiliate Commission Percentage: 75%
    Affiliates Platform: ClickBank
    URL for Affiliate to Sign Up: http://womenmagnetformula.com/affiliates/

Promoting new Clickbank products is a very good way doing just that, because there is no competition! No blogs or reviews written about it, no YouTube videos about it, well, yet.

Why Promote Our Product?

• New, and therefore easier to rank on keywords, and when/if our product gets popular, you are then the person who jumped onto it in the beginning, and wrote the review. So then, you make shitload of money on people searching for reviews in the future.
    • One of the most popular niches on the market: Dating & Seduction (Hungry Buyers + Large audience, whatever their interests-"I think there is no man who hates dating women")
    • $50 Bonus just for becoming an affiliate
    • High quality product « WE GUARANTEE THAT ALL YOUR AUDIANCE WILL THANK YOU FOR SHOWING THEM THIS SYSTEM », this will reduce the refund rate + we created an additional product to give away for free to those who will request a refund, this is a very powerful way to reduce the refund rate.
    • KILLER VIDEO SALES LETTER –Tested with a Proven 5% Conversion Rate on targeted traffic!
    • We offer 75% commission for each sale, we also have a very strong sales funnel, it contains the main product (Women Magnet Formula for $67) + 3 upsells (upsell 1 for $37, upsell 2 for $47, and upsell 3 for $97). That will let you earn up to $127.95 per sale
    • We have also HUGE special launch prizes for the top 10 affiliates (Up to $5000)
    • Extra bonus if you make at least 10 sales per month! (Get a $50 bonus for each 10 sales)
    • In our JV page, you will find HUGE materials and marketing tools that will help you to promote Women Magnet Formula, whatever are your promotion methods.
    • For newbie’s affiliates who never made ANY sale or ANY penny from Clickbank, we have created a “Newbie’s Center” where you will find FREE and easy to follow step by step guide teaching you how you can promote our product and make some extra $$ GUARANTEED
    What is Women Magnet Formula™?

Women Magnet Formula™ is a complete e-course that helps ANY guy, whatever his actual state of mind, to acquire the state of mind of a seducer, meaning, it will help you to train yourself and your personality. You will be a natural Women Magnet, able to seduce ANY women you like, in no time, in a natural way.

Women Magnet Formula™ is not a simple eBook, it’s a whole self development workout program with many self confident development missions and exercises to practice in the real life, and customers will start noticing their new power of seduction in less than 10 days.

Everyone is going to bank hard with this launch, so jump in now before it's too late.

If your list/audience are in a dating niche or any niche related to men (such as abs…etc.), then promoting Women Magnet Formula™ System on the 4th of June 2014 is a NO BRAINER, the EPC's are going to be HUGE, refunds are going to be LOW and the affiliate bonuses are INSANE.

We’ve prepared a high converting emails sequence dedicated for our launch, just copy and paste them in your auto responderhttp://womenmagnetformula.com/affiliates-tools/follow-up-autoresponders-emails/
    Get in now and start preparing your list for what WILL be the BIGGEST launch of this summer.
    http://womenmagnetformula.com/affiliates/

Promote Our Product and We Will Promote Yours

If you have a product of your own in a dating niche, or any niche related to men (such as abs…etc.) we ensure we make sales for you. Not a half-hearted effort, a full push in proportion to what you have to offer…
    Our product is a brand new system, and our auto responder is still empty, you can double easily your earnings with us. You can rely on our full support in your upcoming launches or any promotion where you need our help.

akhilrs, May 11, 2014 IP
  2. Massivedictator

Massivedictator Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a product in the money making niche. It is completely unique and the first of a kind. You cannot find anything anywhere near similar online. The system is guaranteed to make money if the right effort is applied. I am looking for partners to push this out there fast and big. I do have a platform that I can promote your product from as well. Thanks.

Massivedictator, May 12, 2014 IP
  3. cborrx

cborrx Member

Best Answers:
    I would be interested to learn more. I could use several of my sites to promote it on and could also send it out to my list among other ideas. Thank you.

cborrx, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  4. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Interesting. I'll be looking into it and considering it.

01123581321345589144, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  5. Zenmaster5

Zenmaster5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My website www.mastersofuniverse.net has more than 3 years of sales with zero refund. I just launch new product in Clickbank (Personal Finance): www.mastersofuniverse.net/advance/ . It made a sale in the first day after launching. I am very interesting in partners (the commission will higher, of course). Please let me know on your interest. www.mastersofuniverse.net/affiliate/

Zenmaster5, Dec 12, 2014 IP
  6. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, these posts make me laugh every time. Yes, they "can" make money, but every time I fall for these, I make nothing. Instead, I would rather not have to deal with these hucksters and just go my own path, it's worked 100% of the time, opposed to these "latest and greatest" money making options in clickbank. Don't get fooled, you win nothing.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 16, 2014 IP
  7. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    Product looks very interesting.Though it launched in 2014 is it still active?

Angela West, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  8. Costin N

Costin N Peon

Best Answers:
    But... why this pitch fest here ? :)

Costin N, Apr 12, 2015 IP