1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Title is not showing

Discussion in 'SEO' started by cutenancy, Jan 23, 2020.

Hello Members,

Whenever I do Google this site:thewarehousebali.com . In results Google is not showing given meta title to the website. Even given website name same as meta title.
    Can you please tell me how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Nancy

cutenancy, Jan 23, 2020 IP
  2. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It seems little strange!!! Since the date of posting this (Jan 24, 2020), no one reply to this. :oops:

atsad, Apr 17, 2020 IP
  3. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just explored your site, it is now perfect.
    Showing as "The Warehouse Bali: Warehouse Home Page" :)

atsad, Apr 17, 2020 IP
  4. shaikotbabu64

shaikotbabu64 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can rewrite your meta title in WP dashboard.
    cheers
    shaikot babu

shaikotbabu64, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  5. Brandon Leuangpaseuth

Brandon Leuangpaseuth Peon

Best Answers:
    You can rewrite the meta title in the WP dashboard or SEO plugin. Remember, the results you get from Google are Google's last cached version. So it might not have been cached again. You can check when the last time the site has been cached. I uploaded a picture too. Give it some time.

Attached Files:

Brandon Leuangpaseuth, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  6. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have solved the problem already. I just saw the site in google. Congratulations!

tareqjhe1, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  7. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There's no such thing as a title meta, or at least nothing actually obeys it that doesn't obey the title TAG. Did you mean the <title> tag?!? Aka the thing the browser is SUPPOSED to obey? Aka the tag you have stuffed with keywords in an abusive manner that might make search engines not just ignore the tag, but penalize you for abuse?

Remember, the TITLE tag exists to be the link text on your SERP listing, the title in the window/tab, and that's it. As such the preferred format should be:

<title>[page name - ] site title</title>

Where the on the home page the page name and hypen are optional. This is the must useful format for USERS and as such the correct way of using the tag both in terms of HTML/accessibility, and SEO. Vary from this at your peril.

Hence this:
     <title>Bali Gym, Best Spa, Rooftop Pool, Gym Canggu | The Warehouse</title>
    Code (markup):
    Is garbage likely to get you slapped down for abuse. You want to rank for those extra words put them in the BODY, in which case add a keywords meta as well. Pretty much everything before the domain name is "doing it wrong" and has no business there.

Though for that site, I'd have a title and description meta that read:

<title>The Warehouse</title>

<meta
    	name="description"
    	content="A Stylish Lifestyle Hub in the Centre of Canggu. Features a Beautiful Gym, Spa, Rooftop Pool, Co-Working Space, and a Healthy Cafe"
    >
    Code (markup):
    NOT repeating myself in the description META when it comes to the site TITLE, since that should show up on your SERP listing as something like:

<h3><a href="http://www.thewarehousebali.com/">The Warehouse</a></h3>
    <p>A Stylish Lifestyle Hub in the Centre of Canggu. Features a Beautiful Gym, Spa, Rooftop Pool, Co-Working Space, and a Healthy Cafe</p>

Code (markup):
    ... or at least that's what search engines are SUPPOSED to do with them. (Assuming the SERP page has the search engine name as the H1 and "results" as the H2.)

Though with all the yoast f***tardery, pointless og and other META that are redundant to (and will fall back upon) existing tags, and the general train wreck laundry list of how NOT to build a website that is Turdpress, that you're having such issues is hardly a shock. Hell, I'm not even overwhelmed by how mind-numbingly dumbass Turdpress templates are or underwhelmed by the garbage results of it anymore... I guess I'm just whelmed.

deathshadow, Apr 27, 2020 IP