1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Titan GPT/PTC script review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by veronmush, Sep 26, 2013.

I'm not sure if this is the proper forum because I'm not asking for a review, I'm writing a review.

Why I'm writing this review?
    I only registered on DigitalPoint to write this review. Why? One month ago, I was looking for a good PTC script - I wanted to start my own PTC business. I knew about Clixscript and PTCEvo and I was just about to get Clixscript, when I saw that there is new PTC(GPT) script on the market - Titan. The features were nice, the price was really good (all addons included for free for in $89 package) but there was just one problem. I couldn't find any reviews/feedback about them and that made me uneasy. After a quick chat with their support, I decided to buy it, but frankly speaking I was a little bit worried with this total lack of feedback. After I bought it, I promised myself that I will write my review, just to help others.
    After a month, I wasn't going to write it because everything was perfect (I would write a negative review if something hadn't been OK) - I was too lazy. But yesterday, I got email from UseTitan support with the request of evaluating their script on a public forum. So here it is:

What I think about Titan GPT/PTC scirpt?
    The script is very clean and beautiful, easily customizable and advanced. They have their own so called Titan Contest System with multiple contests and multiple kind of rewards. They have their own "Traffic Gird" (ad grid) with multiple rewards (like enlarging the referral limit). Titan have full offerwalls integration, proxy detection and basically everything what good PTC(GPT) script needs. However, there are some features missing (advanced cashout limits, banner geolocation, CPA offers) but Usetitan support told me that all of those will be introduced in this week. There are some features other scripts don't have, e.g. fully integrated Facebook advertising. But frankly speaking, besides the fact that the script is intuitive and beautiful, it's features are pretty much the same as in other scripts. There is only one drawback I noticed: the ASP.NET. However, now it's not a problem for me, but it was at the beginning because I was used to Linux and PHP and I was a little bit confused at the start.

But what is the best in Titan, it's not the script, it's support team. UseTitan support team is the best support team I've ever seen. They reply to my emails sometimes within 15 minutes and I never waited for a reply longer than 24 hours. Never. Support is very helpful and kind. They are open to the new feature suggestions and introduce them very often! That is what I like the most about Titan: active and dedicated support/development team. There were some small bugs at the beginning but hopefully there were fixed on the same day I reported them.

Script rating: 4/5 (I deduced 0.5 because of ASP.NET and next 0.5 for some features)
    Support rating: 5+/5

veronmush, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  2. muqaddas shahzad

muqaddas shahzad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello I'll request you to give us your PTC site name so we can see that how much well you are running your PTC program. Without that name it looks paid comment/review..

Regards,

muqaddas shahzad, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  3. ajeet2365

ajeet2365 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

As far according to my experience the script is new an unique.Everything is fine on usetitan.The features were nice, the price was really good but there are some problem problem :

If you encounter any problem first of all they will not give free support they charge $19 for support also in which no reply time guaranteed i.e. if there is an emergency it will be too late to receive support from them.

They charge $19 for software updates and release updates each month. LOL who does like that ?

The one thing I noticed is what they are bothered about is only money.Money is their first priority not the customer satisfaction.

And if you are one try customer ($99 pack) they will forgot that there is a customer too with them you will have to remind them O hello ! I am also here. If there is any update and something you will be informed in last after 1 week or so. I have seen all sites other than mine have updates installed and they don't even bothered to inform me once that we have an update.If you want some features (small) or have seen any feature on other Titan site which can be added they will say "This is how the titan works" or "we do not have this now" but after some days you will see that feature is available on other site after some days but not for you.

This is my rating to Titan :

Script rating: 4/5
    Support rating: 1.5/5

ajeet2365, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  4. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My friend purchased à 499$ business license, and changes have been made last mon where you know need to pay to get latest version or fixes, also, installing the script is a nightmare, support is also a nightmare as you get an answer when "jack" is bothered too, they force you to pay for install since the wiki page of usetitan install is empty, it might be more secure because it runs under windows aside, you d better pay for a custom script, you will surely get better

IG2010, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  5. MyDailyCashMachine

MyDailyCashMachine Peon

Best Answers:
    I stumbled across this thread and was interested in the comments above as I use Titan script for my site. (If allowed, I'll add the URL if anyone wants to verify)

I was tired of all the copycat RevShares around, mostly using the same script, so I was looking for something different. I wanted to use CPA as well in my RevShare, and was delighted to find UseTitan has this built in.

It uses Windows hosting, and over the years I have become lazy, preferring my Linux hosting, so it has been a bit of a learning curve for me again.

Anyway, I thought I'd give a bit of a review of Usetitan, as it is not a common script, especially in the RevShare business:

I've been using it since December 2016. I got them to install the script for me at a small additional cost ($29 I think it was).
    In March this year, they changed the licensing and script costs, and added a support plan (At a small cost per month, I'm paying $19/month) This gives me access to support forums as well as free upgrades to the script.

What I like about the script and the developers is the fact that they are very responsive. If you find any bugs, or have any suggestions, they look at it and try and include any good suggestions in the script's next update.

The ability to add CPA networks to the script allows my members to take part in Offerwalls and CPA offers. This is a great external revenue stream for me and my users.

I'm not disappointed that I decided to use this script, and if anyone is looking for a script to use, I'd suggest having a look at this one. They have an online demo to play around with as well, so you can see if you like this script.

MyDailyCashMachine, Apr 13, 2017 IP