1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Tired of the content that sucks and is of no worth to your SEO? Hire a professional and see the diff

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by impishme84, Feb 10, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    As said, content is the king and SEO is worthless if you are not investing in the right content. With so many good writers here on DP, I introduce myself as a qualified and experience writer to help you meet all your content writing needs.

I will not make any absurd claims about skyrocketing ranking on the search engines and overnight change in your PR or exploding your blog sites with instant traffic. But I promise decent content at reasonable rates that the readers are surely going to enjoy. I strive to create quality content for online branding which will not annoy your readers and they are certainly staying to read more of it.

ORIGINALITY is the key to superior writing. Where many content writers boost of COPYSCAPE, I do not consider it enough at least not in the post-Google Hummingbird era. So get hold of content that truly makes sense and is not just a simple rewrite of any other article.

Services offered:
    • Informative Article writing- I will make sure that the article talks about topic and is filled with relevant information (no fillers will be used).
    • Web content- Absolute high quality is a must for any website and a web content shouldn't look like an article. If you wish to know the difference, hire me.
    • Blog writing- I offer affordable blog writing service covering various niches. The content is thoroughly edited before you get an access to it.
    • Guest post writing- I’m well adept to guest posting requirement that allows me to create useful content that not only targets your readers but also the search engines. Avail plagiarism free and reader engaging content that will keep your readers glue.
    • Press release- If you are looking for an advanced online exposure then try me for some PR writing. Solid writing is the key to solid backlink, so what are you waiting for???
    • Product reviews- If your products are not doing well on the search engines then let me write something good words about it. Pleasing your readers is a must and I guarantee clear and understandable facts.
    How to you order?

Send the details of your requirement and payment to .

Skype me for more discussion: gaurpooja84

Order now and experience legitimate success only though high quality content starting from just $1 per 100 words.

TAT: 24-72 hours depending on the work load (You will be notified before you order)

Looking forward to your orders!!!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    impishme84, Feb 10, 2014 IP
    Zain Malik likes this.
  2. shanghoshal

shanghoshal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    recently started working with her... all in all very satisfying experience.. good quality and also on time.. will use again

shanghoshal, Feb 13, 2014 IP