1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tired of Poorly Written, Illegible Crap That Passes for Content? Let Me Help...

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jmoe, Apr 28, 2010.

If you need professional, well written content for your website, I can help you.

I will provide you with unique, original, researched articles that lend an air of professionalism to your business - the kind of content that lets your customers/visitors know that you are serious about your business. I am offering you this service for the very reasonable rate of only $.025 (2 1/2 cents) per word, which is a BIG discount from my normal rates of $.03 to $.10 per word.

I must admit that my rates are higher than the rates you often see here. Why? Well, that is because I produce well written, coherent content. And quite honestly, you often get what you pay for - you can't expect diamonds if you only pay for cubic zirconias. So, if you need content that makes your site stand out and helps get you noticed, I am here to help.

For the nominal discounted rate mentioned above, I will provide you with well written, unique articles and content for your website, the article directories, blogs, etc. All the content that I provide is guaranteed to be researched and original - no spun garbage or recycled junk.

So, if you want quality content that makes you look like a professional in your niche, you need a professional writer to handle the task for you.

I can research and write about virtually all niches, but I do not write about adult, gambling, or gaming topics.

Article samples are available upon request via PM.

jmoe, Apr 28, 2010 IP