1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips to Increase Ranking and Website Traffic

Discussion in 'Google' started by wordpress.expert, May 24, 2011.

It is worth cataloguing the basic principles to be enforced to increase website traffic and search engine rankings.

• Create a site with valuable content, products or services.
    • Place primary and secondary keywords within the first 25 words in your page content and spread them evenly throughout the document.
    • Research and use the right keywords/phrases to attract your target customers.
    • Use your keywords in the right fields and references within your web page. Like Title, META tags, Headers, etc.
    • Keep your site design simple so that your customers can navigate easily between web pages, find what they want and buy products and services.
    • Submit your web pages i.e. every web page and not just the home page, to the most popular search engines and directory services. Hire someone to do so, if required. Be sure this is a manual submission. Do not engage an automated submission service.
    • Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and accordingly modify your web pages so your search engine ranking remains high. Use online tools and utilities to keep track of how your website is doing.
    • Monitor your competitors and the top ranked websites to see what they are doing right in the way of design, navigation, content, keywords, etc.
    • Use reports and logs from your web hosting company to see where your traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitor location and their incoming sources whether search engines or links from other sites and the keywords they used to find you.
    • Make your customer visit easy and give them plenty of ways to remember you in the form of newsletters, free reports, reduction coupons etc.
    • Demonstrate your industry and product or service expertise by writing and submitting articles for your website or for article banks so you are perceived as an expert in your field.
    • When selling products online, use simple payment and shipment methods to make your customer’s experience fast and easy.
    • When not sure, hire professionals. Though it may seem costly, but it is a lot less expensive than spending your money on a website which no one visits.
    • Don’t look at your website as a static brochure. Treat it as a dynamic, ever-changing sales tool and location, just like your real store to which your customers with the same seriousness.

wordpress.expert, May 24, 2011 IP
  2. neha_seo

neha_seo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    neha_seo, May 24, 2011 IP
  3. indian_seo

indian_seo Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be better if you provide with an example with ranking report... all these tips are spread throughout the internet

indian_seo, May 24, 2011 IP
  4. ash_way

ash_way Peon

Best Answers:
    well i agree forum posting, blog commenting, directory submissions.......etc helps to increase PR n trffic....:D

ash_way, May 24, 2011 IP
  5. RandomWoman

RandomWoman Peon

Best Answers:
    Instead of copypasting, you could have taken your time and should have made a better post.

RandomWoman, May 24, 2011 IP
  6. Atco-maart

Atco-maart Peon

Best Answers:
    Nowadays content is best for our website so just posting unique article and blog related your website so you can easily get ranking and traffic.

Atco-maart, May 25, 2011 IP
  7. Turkish

Turkish Member

Best Answers:
    Tips to increase post count: do not copy-paste content ;-)

Turkish, May 25, 2011 IP
  8. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    promote website in high pr site to get traffic, rank

newlogo, May 25, 2011 IP
  9. jasina

jasina Banned

Best Answers:
    Sir
    Thanks to sharing informative post with us. I have learn many things but i am little bit confused i want only UK traffic to my website
    here is my website - essayservices [dot] co [dot] uk
    I Want 300 UK Visitors to my website but i get only 100 visitor per day
    So how can i increase my website traffic. Provide me a easy and fastest way i hope you will short out my problem
    Thanks

jasina, May 26, 2011 IP
  10. jyotikhatabi

jyotikhatabi Member

Best Answers:
    Hii Jasina.........If you want the traffic from the UK so you can promote your site to the UK search engine, Directories and Social Site which are support to the UK based site. That kind of matter i think you get the Traffic from UK.

jyotikhatabi, May 27, 2011 IP
  11. crisT

crisT Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice list. However, conversions are what people are after. Of course, lot of targeted traffic could mean nice conversions but you can even get more out of it by interacting with your audience. So, I would add stuff like webinars, free e-courses, Q&A sessions and stuff like that.

crisT, May 27, 2011 IP
  12. marcony

marcony Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the great tips but i think improvement in keyword ranking will drive relevant traffic on your website only.

marcony, May 27, 2011 IP
  13. prince@life

prince@life Notable Member

Best Answers:
    prince@life, May 27, 2011 IP
  14. Delirious84

Delirious84 Member

Best Answers:
    location, location, location! What I mean is, targeted niches, with rich keywords, with high pr backlinks, and hosting unique content. Add Adsense, rinse, and repeat :D

Delirious84, May 28, 2011 IP
  15. alicekriss

alicekriss Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend forum posting most, because every-time it gives fast result to me.

alicekriss, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  16. seosangrai

seosangrai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try out twitter also to increase the volume of web traffic to your website.

seosangrai, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  17. outsourcelink806

outsourcelink806 Peon

Best Answers:
    Healthy work in smo and forum posting, press release submission, social bookmarking than improve website traffic.

outsourcelink806, Jul 4, 2011 IP