1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips to get more followers?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by tatamotors, Dec 15, 2011.

1. kayla.pteamonline

kayla.pteamonline Peon

Best Answers:
    I won't advise using automatic follow tools as you might get blocked or banned from using Twitter if caught. I suggest you study the current guidelines and maximise your follow rate every 24 hours.

For example, we are only able to follow 100 people per hour. Make sure to follow only about 90+ and then rest for a few minutes before following again in the next hour. Do this up to a maximum of 900+ follows in 24 hours. From experience I get a 50-60% follow-back rate everyday.

I am able to grow my followers to 20k per month using this. Hope it helps.

kayla.pteamonline, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  2. rbates

rbates Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can find people to follow, but many will NOT follow you back. At a certain point (I think about 2,000) if you have fewer followers than you follow, then you will not be allowed to follow any more until your follower level increases.

rbates, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  3. exchanger107

exchanger107 Peon

Best Answers:
    you must be some one popular enough to expect 1000+ followers.

exchanger107, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  4. socialcron

socialcron Peon

Best Answers:
    Advertise your Twitter account at forums, facebook for skype friends.

socialcron, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  5. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make your profile Interesting, add Header, back ground image, add company's url and tweet interesting tweets...I hope it helps..

azharSEO, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  6. SomanNInan

SomanNInan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks to elvin7, Just follow what he said :)

SomanNInan, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  7. socialmediamen2012

socialmediamen2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are lots of people here looking for ways to increase their Twitter followers to either generate more traffic for their site or simply to become popular on Twitter. So let's get to it!

Hashtagging

Hashtagging (#) on Twitter indicates a conversation that anyone can view and take part in. Conversations can be about absolutely anything, for example we're conversing about social media marketing so we would probably use a hashtag such as #socialmediamarketing.

For targeted traffic purposes you will want to seek out these conversations and follow the people engaging in them (hopefully gaining a followback). You will also want to actively engage in these conversations by including the hashtag in Tweets that you want to become part of the conversation.

A great way to gain followers pretty fast is to use follow-back hashtags. People who agree to follow each other join follow-back conversations via the use of hashtags. I have compiled a list of hashtags that you can use to gain followers! Enjoy!

#TeamFollowBack #TFBJP #FOLLOW #OpenFollow #Sougofollow #mustfollow @OpenFollowtw #OpenFollowTeam #AUTOFOLLOW #FollowBack #FollowAndGain #INSTANTFOLLOW #IFollowBack #TeamAutoFollowBack #TeamToFollow #MustFollow #Follow4Follow #FOLLOWME

Hashtagging is a guaranteed way of gaining followers, but the followers are usually pretty useless since they're only interested in boosting their follower count. This method also takes a lot of time and effort on your part to increase your followers up to any significance.

Buying Twitter Followers

Next up is buying twitter followers, some people are against this method without actually knowing how it works. I'll explain just how it works from first hand experience. Accounts (fake and/or real) are loaded onto software, a username is punched in and the software sends those accounts to follow that username. That is the basics of it, there are many more elements such as proxies, threads, deathbycaptcha - too many to list here.

No where in the Twitter rules does it state that you cannot buy followers. Check it our for yourselves, the rules state that you cannot buy or sell usernames, not followers. If you decide to buy followers, your follower count is going to increase rapidly. What's to say you didn’t do something outside of Twitter that instigated that? What if you joined a follower exchange site? You could of done anything to cause a large amount of followers to follow you in a short amount of time, Twitter find it very difficult to separate natural and unnatural follower increases with so many users on Twitter. From first hand experience, there is a 0% chance that Twitter will ban you for a rapid increase in followers.

Where to buy twitter followers? There are many places that offer these sorts of services. Places such as fiverr offer them for just $5. Be weary though, as sellers on fiverr usually only have a minimal amount of accounts (which are fake and inactive by the way). This means that they have to recycle those accounts in order to use them for other customers, result - your recently purchased followers unfollowing you in less than a week. Try it out for yourself!

If you are thinking about buying twitter followers you should look to reputable suppliers with an already established customer base. These are the most trustworthy sources, places such as socialmediamen.co.uk.

I hope this guide will help you on your way to increasing your followers! Good Luck!

socialmediamen.co.uk

socialmediamen2012, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  8. stephaniepearson321

stephaniepearson321 Peon

Best Answers:
    After creating profile at twitter share informative tweets here and follow those people who use twitter daily basis.

stephaniepearson321, Dec 11, 2012 IP