1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips to get more followers?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by tatamotors, Dec 15, 2011.

1. aray

aray Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, there are some sites that provide automatic follower. But not recommend it. We are just using twitter out of the real purpose.

aray, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. Seo Novice

Seo Novice Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you pick people to follow? I'm worried if I follow someone with thousands of followers I'll get lost in the clutter.

Seo Novice, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. grace_social

grace_social Peon

Best Answers:
    Follow influential people
    Join discussions using #hashtags
    Reply via @mention and be visible on your follower's dashboard
    Post interesting tweets
    retweet informative tweets
    or you can join social media sites.

grace_social, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  4. Alex Plotnikov

Alex Plotnikov Member

Best Answers:
    Do you display your Twitter account on your website? Add link to your Twitter in your e-mail signature. If your company has business cards - add the link there to (as a URL or as a QR code). It's better to build the follower base from people that might know you and/or your business (you can offer a discount for the followers, for example). And remember - quantity isn't always quality. An account with more followers might give you better PR (the more authority the account has, the more the link posted through the account will be valued), but it also might not (SEO is a lot like alchemy). But if you have a smaller, but more engaged audience, chances are - you might actually convert people to clients. Bee sure not to hang around spammy or mass follow accounts, they won't probably get you far.

Alex Plotnikov, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  5. Inteli

Inteli Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi there,

Try joining this website I found I while ago http://keeko.com/ , I've heard lots of positive stories about this. In fact, I just made an account. Please let me know if you have any updates.

Inteli, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  6. shorif

shorif Member

Best Answers:
    Tweet some quiz, riddle, and post some awesome photo.......

shorif, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  7. Channing

Channing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll give you my SECRET strategy for building followers quickly, which then will allow you to follow more people daily and thus build more followers!

Here it is:

When you buy a new account, or start a new account, make it a Justin Bieber themed account. Just tile a background with Justin and change your profile pic to Justin, then make a few stupid pro-Justin declarations, like "Beliebers unite!" "Justin the king of swag" ....whatever....change your bio to say something like that too.

Then use Twitter Fall to search "justin bieber" "belieber" "bieber" whatever....and start following people every day. If you have a new account, you will need to be really careful how many you follow each day or your account will be suspended. Use an aged account if you can (2 months old or more) and follow 100-200 people a day....

Now, why Justin Bieber theme? Because about 10% of all avid Twitter users are Justin Bieber fans and they WILL follow you back at a MUCH HIGHER percentage rate than any other type of targeted people PERIOD.

So what this means is that you will build up your follower count much more quickly than you will otherwise, and when you get to the magic number of 500 followers in your account, THEN you can start following 400-600 people a day.

So at this point of reaching 500, you just change everything in the account to reflect what you are really wanting to promote, and kill the whole Justin Bieber thing completely. Then start following the true targeted people you want to target.

Surprisingly, not many of those bieber followers will un-follow you when you change everything to something different and so you can build up much quicker this way and get more targeted traffic for each account you have.

This works and is a fast way to get out of Twitter's restrictions for how many people a day you can follow before being monitored and suspended.

Channing, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  8. Cheesekewrls

Cheesekewrls Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends when you want to brand yourself or just wanting to socialize with other people. If you want people to follow you, you must become influential first. It's the first step of having Solid Twitter Fans.

Cheesekewrls, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  9. sumeetmbi

sumeetmbi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey you there!getting more followers on twitter is not easy job mate! need post good tweets, try to connect with as many users as you can, place twitter button on your website, add copy line to your advertising campaign, retweet, and important thing keep close eye on your follower, monitor them.cheers!

sumeetmbi, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  10. ThePassiveIncomeBlog

ThePassiveIncomeBlog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I follow many people but what can I do to have follow me back?

ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  11. alai2

alai2 Peon

Best Answers:
    tatamotors, you need to
    Follow everyone who follows you
    Regularly unfollow people who haven’t followed you back

alai2, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  12. linkaway

linkaway Guest

Best Answers:
    This post and the replies have been very helpful for me because I don't know enough about Twitter and how to use it. I know that I need to learn more, and use it.

linkaway, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  13. PathShawN

PathShawN Peon

Best Answers:
    it is not difficult! i have to solutions: look for some one who sells twitter followers on a web page that is called " FIVERR " prize is about 1,000 per $5 (very cheap but not targeted followers)

now if you want free followers i think you should try to tweet things like: #followxfollow #tfb i #follow all, come on i #followback use those hashtags and you will get some followers then put tweets about your niche so you will get FREE targeted twitter followers! :) lol also try recommendations! :) it might help!

PathShawN, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  14. Inteli

Inteli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Have you heard about http://keeko.com/ it's a free social media exchange platform. The process of getting more followers is very easy and what makes this website amazing is, the followers you get are real and interactive.

Inteli, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  15. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days, people will obviously follow the accounts of big brands, celebrities. And not much for Individual/normal people. But, one thing that people will consider, i.e. you follow, i follow. If you can follow them and they will follow you back.

josefaryan, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  16. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know twitter drive you huge traffic, but I got big problem for myself, I rarely open twiiter, so I got very little follower, more folloe more folower

ktp2012, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  17. rcajht

rcajht Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we need real foloowers, not spamers.

rcajht, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  18. jenifer orton

jenifer orton Peon

Best Answers:
    Its really hard to get followers at twitter. I usually use twiends for this purpose.
    Thanks

jenifer orton, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  19. heredia21

heredia21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interact with the people following you.

heredia21, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  20. EURIP0SRUFE

EURIP0SRUFE Peon

Best Answers:
    i don know about this

EURIP0SRUFE, Mar 11, 2012 IP