1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips on Gallbladder Flush

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zirkon Kalti, Jan 6, 2017.

craisin-blueberry.jpeg

If you have gallbladder problem, you should eat the whole packet of Ocean Spray blueberry infused cranberries in one day. If your gallbladder needs detoxifying, you may have a sharp feeling of cramp in the center of the upper abdominal area when you are eating. You may also feel backache when you are eating if you have gallbladder problem. Eating the blueberry infused cranberries once a month will help to cleanse the gall bladder and you will see green blob in your stool if your gall bladder is not clean. The green blob will appear every now and then in the stool as your gallbladder is being cleansed. You should not eat the Ocean Spray blueberry infused cranberries too frequently, just once a month is sufficient, as it is dried fruits and eating it frequently will be too much sugar for the body.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Zirkon Kalti, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If you are even aware that you have a gallbladder you should be talking to your doctor!

sarahk, Jan 6, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My wife had such horrific gall stones when she was 19, that they had to remove her gall bladder. Craisins would not have helped at all. But I do like them, though I have only had the plain, cranberry-flavored ones.

jrbiz, Jan 6, 2017 IP