1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips in choosing a website design

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by HarryClarke, Oct 30, 2020.

I’m looking to rebrand my beauty clinic into a more plastic cosmetic one, and that includes redesigning my website. I found this website designer online, but I haven’t decided on the concept I want for it. Is there anyone who can help me? TIA.

HarryClarke, Oct 30, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need a business plan that includes your website.

Look at the sites your competitors have, what do they do well, what doesn't work.

Look overseas at the sites of similar clinics, what do they do that would also work in the UK?

I just had a look at caci.co.nz - they start with a picture of a woman which is presumably an "after" shot, then promotions, and their blog posts.

Depending on your budget and skills getting the photos might be tricky, writing the blog posts might be onerous.

Only you know your strengths and weaknesses and that's what the business plan is about. No point promoting fillers if what you're best at is reconstruction.

sarahk, Oct 30, 2020 IP
  3. brandon_wallace

brandon_wallace Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at other websites that you like and use similar elements on your own website. What does your website look like now?

brandon_wallace, Nov 15, 2020 IP
  4. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Research as much as you can! Check your competitors' design and then design a website that looks better to the eyes. Hire a good designer that can create a beautiful website.

susiparker, Jan 12, 2021 IP
  5. Millie Jack

Millie Jack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Research your competitors and check their websites thoroughly. Analyze what's different and unique features you can add to your website to make it more useful for the users and then get web design and development services.

Millie Jack, Jan 20, 2021 IP
  6. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Remember to look at things like color, is it user friendly, for example do you want your visitors to be able to just scroll down one page or will they have to click several links to find what they are looking for? Some people don't want to do that and it could cost you clients. The 'end' goal will greatly affect the kind of template you choose.

Harvey Wolf, Feb 5, 2021 IP
  7. Entony12

Entony12 Peon

Best Answers:
    What’s the web design cost? Well, the prices range from $1000 to $100,000 and more. That’s because website design cost, as the cost of any digital product, is a tricky thing. No designer can tell you the exact sum until they know your requirements.

Entony12, Mar 16, 2021 IP
  8. c1lonewolf

c1lonewolf Member

Best Answers:
    branding doesn't begin with a website, it begins with an idea and a logo. Websites only contain the text based content you provide such as contact information, hours of operation and what you specialize in etc. Do want want something soft and comforting that shows you care about your clients or something outrageous that excites anyone who visits but rarely create clients?

c1lonewolf

c1lonewolf, Mar 17, 2021 IP
  9. ccp2021

ccp2021 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ensure that the following elements are discussed during requirements stage:
    Information Architecture
    Body
    Content
    Landing Pages
    Home Page Sidebar , Call To Action
    Product And Service Page