1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips for ranking high in SERP for a website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Amaka closet, Sep 30, 2020.

I am looking to optimize my website for SERP. Kindly give me tips and my website is a shopping site where you can buy online dresses for women. I hired an SEO guy but after six months It is not ranking upto my expectations.

Amaka closet, Sep 30, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's a really tough niche and you need to be more creative with the search terms you target. Apparently, nobody uses "buy online dresses for women"

upload_2020-10-1_20-16-16.png

From your research what are some better search terms to focus on?

sarahk, Oct 1, 2020 IP
  3. Md Mithu Husssain

Md Mithu Husssain Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your post. Please write a quality content. Share it to high-ranked websites where backlinks are allowed. Don't post that content directly- use hyperlinks to share your websites. At first, you can write a number of good content and then can start sharing your content. By doing this you will get a good number of Backlinks. Post a lengthy, traffic friendly, SEO friendly, content on your website. Use keywords in your website contents smartly. Use 1 keyword per 100 words content. Don use frequently any keywords. Use keywords in Link, Title, Image alt tag, and every possible place. But avoid over keyword stuffing. Always use a medium competitive keyword and SEO complex should be below 30.
    Thanks, Will let you know more.

Md Mithu Husssain, Jul 15, 2021 IP
  4. Arslan Masoud

Arslan Masoud Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we have only 2 ways SEO & KGR. I think without these two techniques we cant rank our blogs.

Keyword Golden Ratio

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2022
    Arslan Masoud, Jul 19, 2021 IP
  5. Md. Fuad Bin Shams

Md. Fuad Bin Shams Peon

Best Answers:
    It may not be the fault of your SEO guy. Since your website seems to be a e-commerce site, you must increase the brand value of your products and decorate your website with a theme that is eye-friendly and well optimized. Your customers won't buy your product from your site unless they find any reason that suits them the best! Content your put out is the most important above all! If the content is not of high quality and relevant to the search intent of the user, they are not likely to buy it!

Md. Fuad Bin Shams, Jul 23, 2021 IP
  6. Hutchison

Hutchison Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Research you competitors and provide value better of them, Good On Page is must and fix all the technical issue. And finally try to promote your website organically some time paid is good too.

Hutchison, Jul 24, 2021 IP
  7. Nishat Sharmin

Nishat Sharmin Peon

Best Answers:
    You chose a tough niche. You will do a better ranking if you analyze your competitors on Moz.

Nishat Sharmin, Aug 1, 2021 IP
  8. Michael54

Michael54 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a couple key points to keep in mind when creating a B2B website and developing your organic search engine optimization B2B SEO strategy. Keep the content engaging, unique, and valuable for potential customers. You have to offer information that is useful and that promotes trust. This includes well-researched blog posts, customer testimonials, certificates of product quality, industry reports on topics your audience is interested in (and links to those sources), etc.
    A B2B website should also have a wide network of backlinks from other relevant websites to further boost your SEO efforts. You should also reach out to B2B influencers and offer them a guest post or even a link back from your site, which helps with both brand awareness and search engine rankings.
    High Quality Content: Links from other websites are useful for B2B website owners as well. They can be used to build up the number of backlinks for your website, which helps with SEO.

Michael54, Sep 5, 2021 IP
  9. Brackwom

Brackwom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Several conditions must be met. Besides having solid, engaging content the people will enjoy reading, you need the appropriate SEO metrics.
    This includes being able to customize the URL of each collection with the right URL path, metatags, H1/H2 tags, etc.
    This also includes anchor tags within the posts. And finally, for the blog to drive rankings for your website, you have to promote the blog, so it helps to host your shop on an already active platform.

Brackwom, Sep 6, 2021 IP
  10. Anzal Ahmed Abir

Anzal Ahmed Abir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should select a keyword after checking their search volume, you should follow the search trends for selecting a keyword. You should optimize properly the SEO content like, on page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical SEO. Your content must be unique and should be quality content. You should check the competition from MOZ. You should also give emphasis to backlinks.

Anzal Ahmed Abir, Sep 25, 2021 IP
  11. Johnuno11

Johnuno11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gaining natural links within your target niche is the best way to get natural link building authority. It is always important for you to communicate with related websites to boost the ranks for you website. This actually propells the probability for you website to ranking higher and faster.

Johnuno11, Oct 12, 2021 IP
  12. Adelaida Johnson

Adelaida Johnson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all, for site optimization, you need relevant content that meets the requests of potential customers. Also, you cannot do without technical site optimization.

But, in addition to internal optimization, you need to deal with external ones as well. I ordered links for my online store from Links-Stream, they drew up a strategy for six months, and we are working on it now.

Adelaida Johnson, Dec 9, 2021 IP
  13. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I notice that you have an e-commerce website and you have hired an SEO person. Then you need to check how he is working and also need to keep patient because the SEO process will take time.
    You have to do a strong on-page as well as off-page optimization process. After that, you also need to promote your website on social media platforms. This process will help you with good promotion of your website and also help with sales.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Jan 6, 2022 IP
  14. etdigitalmarketing

etdigitalmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use quality content, while using content always use hyperlinks and share your website. Share your blog to high-ranked websites where backlinks are allowed. Post lengthy, popular, and SEO-friendly content to your website. Use keywords wisely in the content of your website. Use keywords anywhere you can, including in the link, title, and alt tags for images, but avoid keyword stuffing.

etdigitalmarketing, Jul 29, 2022 IP