1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips before launching Website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by scott2342, Mar 13, 2017.

Does anyone have any tips for me before I launch my website. It's set and ready to go pretty much, really need to launch it and start tweaking things I'm sure once it's launched.

I've not really advertised the website yet as trying to market a website before the launch would require I'd imagine a fair amount of money. I just wanted to know before I launch the website if there is any advice you have? Anything I should double check, anything I should do before I go live?

Thanks

scott2342, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  2. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    Check your on page seo first. set proper keyword in all pages, check content, images and everything before launch so your site can appear directly in proper way.

David Jones42, Mar 13, 2017 IP
    scott2342 likes this.
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Kindly check the site pages if they really answers your target users needs and this will be a big help to increase effectiveness before launching a website.

KylieSweet, Mar 14, 2017 IP
    scott2342 likes this.