1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

tip: how to encrease fast the traffic.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lukeit, Apr 11, 2013.

the only way to increase the traffic of a site (quickly), is to pick it up where it is available immediately.

attention: This method does not bring quality traffic. but quickly increases your alexa rank and positions on search engines.

1 the best place where to get traffic quickly are Chinese sites. create an accounts on various Chinese sites such as youtube Chinese (I don't write the names, u can search on google) and the portal like yahoo Chinese. subscribe using a translator. created video effect and enter the link to your site. everything is perfectly legal.

2 programs like Chinese surf. chinese surfs are the busiest. in a few hours you can have thousands of users on your site. however, the quality will be very low. the best program is spiritsoft. attention to use it with adsense: there have been cases of bans (it is not recomended to use adsense + surf).

lukeit, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  2. eliteinfoworld

eliteinfoworld Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social Media is the best way to promote your website and getting good no. of website traffic. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ is a top Social Media website. SEO point of view guest blogging and forum posting is another best way to improve your website traffic, Page Rank, and getting quality back link.

http://eliteinfoworld.com/

eliteinfoworld, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  3. lukeit

lukeit Active Member

Best Answers:
    you read or understood just a line of what I wrote?

lukeit, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  4. mobi4all

mobi4all Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice tips dude
    for me it's the 1st time to hear about that stuff, keep on :)

mobi4all, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  5. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why to get traffic from Chinese sites as this is not relevant and will only increase the bounce rate of my site. And this bounce rate will bad affect my site..not help to increase my Google rank..Is not it??

afoley77, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  6. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    But i have heard that Chinese Traffic is not much worthy for site and access extra bandwidth of the site.

rankwatch.com, Apr 12, 2013 IP