1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tip: How to create an Adsense Micro Niche Site

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Titing Kabayo, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Ox2009

Ox2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank for the Tip...

I've look high & low for the suitable WP Theme

Now I found one:D

Ox2009, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  2. etctan

etctan Peon

Best Answers:
    There are so many ideals here. Wonder which one should I follow?

etctan, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  3. tan2sie

tan2sie Banned

Best Answers:
    Realy nice and informative thread you made here T.K. .....All the best to you....meaning....4 diigts/mo. (at least)....:rolleyes:

tan2sie, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  4. tan2sie

tan2sie Banned

Best Answers:
    Define "competitve keyword" from yr point of view pls. Aiming for a higher Estimated Avg. CPC will be the case ?

And at least 20K search volume will that be local of global?

Also ...how many competitive websites does yr keywords usually have? Can you pls give some min.-max. round figures...with aproximation.

And I`m sure that you are always checking PR, backlins...etc for the first ranking websites of yr keywords, no ?

Thanx! :rolleyes:

tan2sie, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  5. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can tell if a set of keywords are competitive if the guys on the first page have shedloads of backlinks and some PR. If you can find sites on that first page with a very small handful of links, you're good to go. I don't think competition is all about how many sites there are in quotes or without, what matters is that first page.:D

Ryan6, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  6. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    Define "competitve keyword" from yr point of view pls. Aiming for a higher Estimated Avg. CPC will be the case ?

If people searching for such keyword then it's competitive...

And at least 20K search volume will that be local of global?
    To earn with adsense you must have visitors from US as much as possible so it's should be local (though difference from global always slim)

Also ...how many competitive websites does yr keywords usually have? Can you pls give some min.-max. round figures...with aproximation.
    1 keyword 1 website. You are using keyword as domain so it must be 1/1... If domain extensions on com, net, biz, and org are all available, then you can have 4...

And I`m sure that you are always checking PR, backlins...etc for the first ranking websites of yr keywords, no ?
    Yes of course. Tha's how you spy on your competitor and beat them...

Titing Kabayo, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  7. oleander

oleander Member

Best Answers:
    U.S. and Canada are the highest paying clicks

oleander, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  8. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Researching Competition

- when researching a keyword lets say "make money online" the actual amount of websites in the SERPS 110 Million is meaningless
    - why is it meaningless you say? Well because only the top 10 results matter
    - If you are not on the first page you will get almost no clicks
    - here is how the click distribution works

Google KW tool tells me 673 K searches per month for "make money online"

#1 position in SERPS will get 50% of clicks eg 673k X 50% = 336K
    #2 position will get 14% X 673K = 94K
    #3 position will get 10% X 673K = 67K
    #4 position will get 8% X 673K = 53K
    #5 position will get 6% X 673K = 40K
    #7 position will get 4% X 673K= 27K
    #8 position will get 2% X 673K= 13K
    #9 position will get 1% X 673K = 6K
    #10 position will get 1% X 673K = 6K

#11-110 Million will share 4% X 673K = share 27K amongst #11-110Million

Using the above math we can see that if you are not on the first page you are sharing 4% of the clicks with all the results not on the first page!!!

So what does this mean??

TO Evaluate your competition only evaluate the first page. Eg if you can beat the people on the first page the other people will be very easy to beat.

HOW TO EVALUATE COMPETITION ON THE FIRST PAGE

The best way to do this is to go to a site like yahoo site explorer and put in ur competitors URL. This site will spit out all of the backlinks of that site.

Then using the firefox plugin SEO Quake sort the backlinks by PR(pagerank) and you will be able to tell not only how many but how authoritative the sites backlinks are.

Good rule of thumb is if the site has more than 50 backlinks and you are a n00b do not try to beat them it will take to much time and effort on your part. Again obviously quality of backlinks play a big factor but this can be determined by the above plugin.

Any questions?

wanksta22, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  9. tan2sie

tan2sie Banned

Best Answers:
    very informative post T.K. ...thank you very much....

And although yr answer for this quote was interesting also, I was actually referring to how many competitive websites does yr websites compete with when you chosse yr keywords?

Thanx again !

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
    tan2sie, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  10. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    I will give you a better example on this...

Let say the keyword "baby doll stroller"

Google adwords keyword tool says it has 74,000 local 22,200 global searches.

Now let's take a loot at the competing sites

1. babydollstroller.com - parked domain with 1 backlink. Registered 15-Sep-2007. Nor ranked on Google so no worries.

2. babydollstroller.net - an adsense niche site with 3 backlinks. Pr2 and ranked 9th on Google. Registered 2009-09-29. Owner of this site seems lazy to do his assignment on SEO.

3. babydollstroller.biz - unknown

4. babydollstroller.org - a blank wordpress registered 14-Oct-2009

5. babydollstroller.info- an adsense niche site created 31-Dec-2009 with 95 backlinks. Now ranked 77th at google.

If you take a look at the competition above, only .net and .info are competing with this keyword. Expect .info to rank on 3rd or 4th, or possibly 2nd after 1 month outranking .net considering it's massive backlinks and still increasing.... I'm the wonder of .info.

I hope this post helps not only you but other members who wanted to learn more on beating competitors...

11. Ascendancy

Ascendancy Active Member

Best Answers:
    To shorten this, you can just say:

1. Choose a niche you would enjoy writing about
    2. Write tons of unique and keyword-rich articles
    3. Market
    4. Make money

Ascendancy, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  12. tan2sie

tan2sie Banned

Best Answers:

....and you have no idea how much it helps. This post made the difference for me and I learn a lot from it. More than spending 1-2 hours searching for quality threads about similar stuff.

Thank you very much T.K. for taking in yr time and do this for us (me).

You should know that yr post besides quality of the info, really inspire people in making the next step when they are not sure of themselves; ....I`m one of them...:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
    tan2sie, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  13. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem... Adsense is not all about creating sites and sending traffic.. the most critical part is "analysis" and "proper research and putting into action"... a single and well focused niche blog can earn $10/day after 2 months with less work in promotion than running 100 autoblogs... Just do it step-by-step...

You're welcome.. :)

14. tan2sie

tan2sie Banned

Best Answers:
    T.K. when do you stop promoting yr websites? I`m guessing you have many websites and probably don`t have the time to constantly promote all of them. So unless you outsource this part of yr system, I`m wondering how do you manage.

Do you stop after yr websites gets on yr targeted place from the 1st page and continue only if you lose that place?

tan2sie, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  15. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    I never outsource. Every single penny is very important to me and it is always a good feeling to earn through your sweat... It is difficult to imagine but if you already have your own system on how to promote your site, it's not difficult to do...

Here's an example..

I create a niche site and put 5 articles in a day or 2 (original articles). I build backlinks within a week... That includes submission to 120 social bookmarks, submissions to 50 advertising forums, submission to 50 article directories, and some selected blog comments.. All of these can be done in just one week... After that, I sit back and relax and watch the rank moving every day or 2... So the whole process can be done within 10 days, then start another site, so on and so forth... But of course in order to maintain the ranking, 5 to 10 blogs comments for each site every week is not really difficult to do...

Here's one of my old seo articles that I follow until now (though there are some modifications) during the time I was still the owner of myseoblog.net (before I sold it to ientry.com)
    http://doiop.com/179d10
    Code (markup):

16. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thats what it great, you can try them all and find out what works best for you.

I love to outsource, it frees up time that I can spend on other things I'm more efficient at.

Lex350, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  17. sanpan

sanpan Member

Best Answers:
    Your tips are really valuable. It will help in getting good revenue for Adsense and thus make more money online.

sanpan, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  18. tan2sie

tan2sie Banned

Best Answers:
    Again....very useful post. Thanx T.K. :)

tan2sie, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  19. UncleBearNumber7

UncleBearNumber7 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a nice methodology; simple, measurable and repeatable. Build up a network targeting different niches, drop the ones that do not work and keep improving the ones that do. Nice one.

UncleBearNumber7, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  20. venkatreading

venkatreading Peon

Best Answers:
    im reading this for the second time and meh , i loved it

venkatreading, Jan 24, 2010 IP