1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tip: How to create an Adsense Micro Niche Site

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Titing Kabayo, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    Type "Pagerank" through in Google and check that second spot. I use all the tld's under the sun and seriously neither makes a difference. It's all about the backlinks if you wanna dominate Google.

Ryan6, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  2. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe every wordpress blog has link at the footer unless the theme is custom...

Titing Kabayo, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  3. ryan_xj

ryan_xj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kapatid tanong ko lang, magkano ba kita mo buwan buwan? Pasensya ka na, baguhan pa lang ako dito sa adsense. Mahina kasi earnings ko sa mga blogspot ko.

Translation:

Thanks Dude. :D

ryan_xj, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  4. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    $1200 to $1800 monthly... It varies......

$900 with clickbank..

Titing Kabayo, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  5. daniar

daniar Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks, now I am reassured :D

daniar, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  6. ryan_xj

ryan_xj Active Member

Best Answers:

An Laki!!!! Burger naman jan. Kapatid pwede bang paturo? or pm mo nalang sakin kahit isang site mo? para makita ko ang mga strategy mo? plsss...

Trans:
    WOW!!!! That is huge!!! Big!!

ryan_xj, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  7. oleander

oleander Member

Best Answers:
    I was actually replying to a different thread lol but I cant delete it.

oleander, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  8. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    I highly suggest to purchase com/net/org domain name even though they cost a lot more. But, they are much more easier to rank as compared to info extension.

I have experimented this myself by purchasing an keyword[dot]com and keyword[dot]info domain and the .com rank in the second page within the first 2 weeks without any backlinks.

But if you are really tight for budget, you can use info domain like Titing has purchase but be prepared to build a few more links.

amosgoh, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  9. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    I am doing a comprehensive guide and will be available next month.... sa mga pinoy muna libre... busy pa sa ngayon...

Titing Kabayo, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  10. Alexander Faust

Alexander Faust Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe it is enough but still I will recommend to all beginners (and not so) invest money and buy software to find profitable niches. I went "google adwords only" road. First you need to spend MUCH more time analyzing competition and even then not all of my sites make even $1 a day. Time is what most valuable thing! Dont spend months after months learning how to pick a winner keyword. With software you will get much better results faster.

Alexander Faust, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  11. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    Teaching a newbie to use a software is like telling him to be lazy... This is the reason why many people fail because people rely on unreliable software... Google adword tool provides everything including competition... and besides, competition is not necessary to consider if you are not advertising on adwords.. Niche sites with long tailed keyword domains always have lower competition but tough so the focus should be on building quality links...

How could you offer an expensive software to a newbie who has nothing that's why he struggles to start making money?

Teaching him to use a software for the first time is like teaching a student programmer to use wysiwyg editor instead of notepad....

Software is not bad but it is good only for people who have money to buy and not starters.... I've been doing adsense since 2003 and I never used any keyword research tool except adword tool.. If I find a keyword that has big search volume, I will just check all domain extensions and their serp... I register my own and start outranking them.. simple..

12. Alexander Faust

Alexander Faust Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol, it's not being lazy, but being smarter. Why spend a day to find right keyword if software can give you ten keywords in minutes and it will be easier to rank for those keywords?

Do a research before you buy a software if it's reliable. People fail because either they are lazy and dont do the work or work too hard using wrong methods, therefore not seeing results and quit.

)) Are you talking about green bar? What does it say about number of backlinks you need to rank high for a particular keyword? That's right, nothing.
    Sure you can manually figure this out, but you will spend hours.

I'm not here to offer any software, people can use google or this forum to find a good one, they are out there.

These days all software come with tutorials, video courses how to use them, there is nothing complicated, it takes usually few hours to learn how to use it. Compare that with setting up a wordpress blog for a first time ;)

It's sad for me to see so many beginners that want to make lots of money online without spending money or effort. They dont want to pay for domains, hosting, software and services. Results? Bunch of blogger blogs with duplicated content, poor design and no income for the owner. Yes it is possible to make good income with blogger without any money, but those who know how to do that spend years to figure that out.

I understand that many of DP members can't afford to buy $50-100 software at the moment. That's fine. What I'm trying to say that they can use your great post to start a blog or two (even blogger blogs) work hard to get first few bucks and DONT spend profits but invest in your business by getting your own domains, hosting and stuff. This way you dont have to spend 6-7 years to achieve what many of us want - comfortable living working online only.

Alexander Faust, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  13. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    @alexander

Anyone who can follow clear instruction don't need to spend years to make money.. That was before; it's different thing today... There's a lot of free guides everywhere that can help a newbie... the only downturn is, people wanted to make money fast without considering working hard even just a couple of months...

It's not the software or anything that helps people make money... It's hard work, dedication, focus, and consistency...

Even I'm making money now, I still have a lot of regrets... I should be making bigger money now if I was consistent way back then....

This forum alone has a lot of useful and helpful threads..... but also a lot of stupid questions from cheaters and lazy people. Questions like "how to make money fast" are usually coming from people who have nothing and even renting Internet in Internet Cafes... a stupid question though...

14. pancakes

pancakes Peon

Best Answers:
    after bookmarking (100) and posting in article directories (100) how long on average would it take for google to find your site?

pancakes, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  15. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    new websites can be indexed in 2 days to 5 but the rank is always low... you need to wait for about 2 weeks and continue link building if you ant to be on top..

16. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    I got to agree with alexander on getting a keyword tool because it will save you lots of time finding winner keywords. If people are serious about making money online, that initial cost to purchase the keyword tool is a form of investment.

But to think of it again, everyone has their own opinion about how things work but I personally love working with keyword tool to dig deeper into keywords that I would never have thought about before.

Google Keyword Tool has its own limitation as well because it don't show you keyword out of the box. For example, if I am using MNF to search for "exercise mats", it will give me other suggestions such as entrance mats, gym mats etc. But under Google Keyword Tool, such keywords will only appear in the Additional Keywords to consider column which you need to put back into the tool and search again.

To me, it just takes too much time. But if you have too much time to spare, then go ahead and use the free Google tool. But I suggest getting MNF if you are serious in making money online.

amosgoh, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  17. Alexander Faust

Alexander Faust Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! This is exactly what I mean. This post is great if you are just starting out and don't have any money to invest. But if you already make some income, invest it and it will save you tons of time and bring you better results much faster. MNF is a good tool for that ;)

Alexander Faust, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  18. vazon

vazon Member

Best Answers:
    Titing Kabayo, even I already know all you said in this thread I have to say that your posts are very inspiration. You know how to motivate others! ;)

vazon, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  19. newman

newman Guest

Best Answers:
    Googd idea .. But you must make a hard for have it

newman, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  20. ghprod

ghprod Active Member

Best Answers:
    what's mean MNF?

ghprod, Jan 10, 2010 IP