1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

timeclock: change login from scrolldown to 4 digit code

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Paul Taylor III, Mar 15, 2013.

I work in I.T. for a small business in Auburn Hills, MI. We mainly do C# projects and none of us are particularly talented with PHP. The warehouse manager wants us to change the login for the warehouse people from a scrolldown where they select their names, to an empty cell for a 4 digit code punch. We feel that we've narrowed things down to two files that need to be manipulated. I'll upload the files. One is called "usercreate.php" and the other is "timeclock.php". Thx!

Paul Taylor III, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  2. nico_swd

nico_swd Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So, where are the files? Could you post the code between [php] [/php] tags? It's easier this way.

nico_swd, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  3. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is mostly a change in the HTML, not the PHP. Change the dropdown to a textbox. (The PHP change would be in processing the user's input, but that's mostly HTML too - the change is in how you get the string from the input element.)

Rukbat, Mar 15, 2013 IP