1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Time required to complete an article (300 words)?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by celestial, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Rafael Karimov

Rafael Karimov Peon

Best Answers:
    Being non-native English speaker, it takes me 15 minutes to write an informative 300-word article. Even sometimes it may take 10-12 minutes if I'm well informed about the topic.
    SEMrush
    In fact, writing is simply an habit which needs to be developed. If you write on a daily basis for 15-30 days, you will see how speedy your writing is becoming day by day. Besides, I've noticed that if I really enjoy writing on the certain topic, I'm able to finish it even more easily and faster, as if words are temselves flowing on to paper. :)

Rafael Karimov, Jun 22, 2009 IP
    SEMrush
  2. vistasad

vistasad Peon

Best Answers:
    I can write an article in 30 minutes or more what I find most useful is to look at it once after a day and add/subtract to it.

vistasad, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  3. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes ... I agree with you ppl.. depends on content. But an easy - average topic article of 500 words takes at least an hour for me usually.

I avoid churning out crap ... but if the time is less or sometime rate is low... then I don't mind doing even that .. crap articles - 15 min to 30 min :D

WebBuddy, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  4. giyar

giyar Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends upon the niche.. But usually I take 1hr to write 300 words..

giyar, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  5. AC-Coach

AC-Coach Peon

Best Answers:
    It takes me about 30 mins. to complete a 300 word article on a subject I know. A it longer if it needs to be researched.

AC-Coach, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  6. thyceult

thyceult Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends actually. Most of the time if the information is readily available off the Internet as you have pointed out earlier, it shouldn't take longer than 20 to 30 minutes to whip something up, and by whipping up I don't mean just "passable" either.

Naturally the amount of time goes up or down based on the amount of experience I have on the subject matter.

thyceult, Jul 17, 2009 IP