1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Time for Fresh Design after Five years

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by version2, Jan 30, 2010.

Hi All,

Right after 5 years, it really is time that I gave my lottery blog a huge overall. A fresh design and then customise it. Wow it looks so tired and messy, and tbh just like a blog.

It does very well in search engines and gets c2-3k unqies per day most days.

However I am really stuck with where to start with the design, so any help would be verry much appreciated.

Original design was to be blatant advertising and to let you know all about the affiliate syndicates I promote. New design should continue this basis, but maybe not so blatant.

The site I am looking to redevlop is http://blog.lottomad.info one of my other sites which I need to start using is latestlotteryresults.co.uk as you can see this is the opposite, nice clean looking site, minimum of advertising and very friendly to the eye.

So anyone any ideas??????

version2, Jan 30, 2010 IP